☁2

I headed downstairs for breakfast as I came down the nerd was already sitting by the table, chewing his food. Wow, he was really slow. Okay not that slow, in one moment he was looking like he was out of his energy then he looked okay. I greeted them a good morning and took a seat away from the nerd.

While we were having breakfast, mom start asking thousand questions, and I noticed that he was having trouble speaking because of his stuttering.

"Mom, please...It's seven o'clock in the morning."

She looked at me, I could feel her angry gaze that I didn't want to meet.

"And what?"

I finished my breakfast and put the plates in the kitchen and went back to the table.

"He just woke up..."

I grabbed my bag and shut the door behind me. I made my way to the bus station. I start walking faster and faster and then turned to see does that kid following me as I turned I saw him, but he was far away.

"Minho!"

Then I heard him calling my name. I ignored him, I didn't really care about him. As bus arrived I entered it, despite the fact the he had been left behind.

Since driver saw no one was at the bus station, he start going. I looked out the back of window the bus and saw Jisung barely walking. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"There's someone more!"

When I yelled, the bus immediately stopped, and Jisung get in. He was looking awful. Sweat was rolling down his forehead, he seemed like he could faint any moment.

"Excuse me....c-can I s-sit?..."

He asked out the breath, a guy that I knew from our school.

"Can't you see I'm sitting here! You fucking blind !? Move!" 

His tiny legs were shaking. He really didn't look well.

"I d-don't f-feel-l well..."

Jisung replied.

" Do I look like I care?!"

Jisung just nodded behaving polite, as the bus moved, Jisung was on the edge of collapsing. I pushed my way through the crowd and grabbed him by arm right away holding his weight. He clenched his hold on my sleeve. I felt his breathing against my body as I stared at him.

" We are almost there"

I immediately looked away since I felt him raising his head to look at me, I didn't want him to catch me staring at him.

"Minho.."

His gaze was still at me, I didn't want to make eye contact so ignored him.

"T-thank y-you..."

Why did he thank me? I was the one who started all this. This would never have happened if I had told the bus driver to stop on time and wait for Jisung, he would not had to run and now be like this.

The bus stopped and the students started heading to school. I stopped Jisung before he was about to walk out with me.

"When you enter the school, speak with one of the professors, and he will introduce you to Felix. He'll give you a tour around the school......and one more thing when we're at school or the bus, pretend as if you don't know me."

I got off the bus after he let go of my sleeve, I didn't turn around to see if he got off as well. I walked by myself.

It was lunch break, me and my friends as always were at cafeteria. They were talking, playing with their food, laughing with their girls, doing their messy things, as long as professors weren't there. I stepped out my lost thoughts as Hyunjin said something.