☁️31

Jisung was in school and it was ringing for the last class.He was about to get up but his strength betrayed him and he sat back down.  Seungmin came to him.

" Are you going?"

 " Yeahh ..... Im c-coming ....."

 He faked his smile.  Seungmin saw that he couldn't get up, so he helped him get up.

" T-thanks ...."

" It's okay .... just take it slow ..."

 Jisung nodded and continued to go with Seungmin who took him to the station where Minho was waiting for him.

" You okey?"

 Jisung nodded shyly and clung to his shirt.

" I want to g-go h-home."

 He said softly, as he leaned against Minho's chest, and Minho put his jacket around him and leaned his chin on top of his head.

" You a-are so w-warm."

 Minho smiled and kissed the top of his head. Seungmin just lovingly watched them.

" We could do the same If you let me"

Hyunjin whispered at Seungmin ear, behind his back. He immediately turned toward Hyunjin.

" Okey then."

 Seungmin said with a serious facial expression, while Hyunjin continued to laugh.

" I would make you---- whait what?"

" I said okey then ...."

 Seungmin smiled softly while Hyunjin was confused.

" A-a-are you sure?"

 Seungmin shyly smiled and nodded.

"HAHA--- W-wait second ?!  Are you telling me THAT!? ..... you want us to be together? ......... a-and g-go one date?"

 He giggled and nodded again.  Hyunjin couldn't believe it.  He pulled him in and hug.

" Thank you!  Belive me! I'm not gonna disappoint you!! "

Hyunjin smiled and nodded with thousand kissed Seungmin's face.  Making Jisung and Minho laugh at them.

" Ugh!  Don't make me regret this !! "

 Minho and Jisung were in their room cuddling under warm balnked.  Jisung was lying on Minho's chest as Minho played with his hair.

" Let's take a shower."

 Jisung slowly looked up at the minho.

" T-together? "

Minho smiled and slowly nodded.  Minho helped him get up and took him to the bathrooms.  As they stood side by side, Minho got too close to him and began to unbutton his shirt gently and take it off.  Then he got down on his knees and pulled down his pants. Then putting him in a warm bath while taking his clothes too and then entering the tub, facing Jisungs bare back, Minho sit behind him.  Jisung leaned against his chest.

" How can you be so beautiful? ...."

His words make Jisung blush even if he heard them often.  Minho press his lips on the back of Jisung wet neck.

" Ah...."

 Jisung start leaving soft moans. Minho noticed that he put his hands down.

" What are you doing? ..... touching yourself?"

 Jisung moaned all red, pullimg his head back at Minho's neck. Minho smirked, he turned his jaw and kissed his jaw line and his cheeks.

" Ah! ..... Minho! ....."

 Minho held his hands so he wouldn't touch himself. And rougly kissed his neck making a dark hickey.

" Ah!----"

 Jisunge pulled away from Minho and began to breath heavily.  Minho just stood there looking at him, then he relaxed slowly turning to face Minho, resting on his wet chest.  His half open eyes were driving Minho crazy, his lower plump lips, his skinny hands on him.  Jisung slowly start kissing Minhos chest.

" .... Minho ....... I ...... I t-think Im........you k-know ........"

" You want me to help you baby? ....."

 He nodded with a puppy face.

" We risk again?  Right?"

 Jisung bite his lips and slowly nodded not looking at Minho.  Minhos hands slowly traveled down his body, slowly touching him.  He kept on looking at Jisung face, he was enjoying it.

" Ah ..... ah ..... h ...."

 Minho smirked andand as soon as he felt that he came he stopped touching him. Jisung sight and rested his head on top of Minho chest breathing slowly.  Minho kissed the top of his head, slowly patting his head.

" M-minho ..... why d-does that feel g-good?"

 Minho smiled and kissed his hair again.

It was Wednesday, Jisung turned off the camera as he cried he wiped his tears and went to the store where he would get him a video on CD. Minho was at school and Jisung home that day.  Because he could no longer go to school.

Jisung was laying in his bed on top of Minho  chest.

" I can't even p-paint ......."

 Minho played with his hair.

" I w-wish I could s-see my p-picture at the exhibition...."

 "I will help you finish it .."

 Jisung slowly nodded.

 Minho did not want to show his sorrow for Jisung because Jisung didn't show so much his pain. So Minho didn't wanted to remind him.

Minho and Jisung have been going out more and more often, lately they would just be in bed and cuddle, chat, listen to music and watch movies.

When the movie they were watching ended, Jisung asked Minhl to massage his back.

" Ah ~ t-thank you ...."

" Any time my love .."

Said Minho as he kissed his bare back which was massaged with cream.  When he massaged his back, he slowly turned him to himself, sitting on top of him.

" You're so beautiful ..... I don't want to take my hands of you."

" Then d-don't ...."

Said Jisung with his head thrown back at pillow, with eyes closed. Minho come closer to him and slowly start kissing his jaw, his hands of cream start massaging his nipples.

" Ah ~"

 Minho come up to his lips kiss them, just when he moaned. Jisung immediately began to breath heavy.

" Baby ..."

 Minho saw it was really bad and immediately gave him a glass of water, but his hard brething started to get worse.  Minho panicked.

" Jisung!  Calm down!"

 Minho noticed that he was geting red, his veins popping out of his neck.  Minho immediately did something, not even sure if what he was doing was right.  He clutched his nose and give him his breath, mouth on mouth. Jisung slowly calmed down and began to breath normally. Minho slowly kissed his cheeks, he was scared to death.

 " You scared me ......."

Minho looke at him, he was focus only on breathing.  Slowly falling into sleep, he was tired.  Minho put on his shirt and lay down beside him.  He locked their fingers and kissed his cheeks and shared tears that fell on Jisung's cheeks.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?