☁20

Minho woke up with Jisung sleeping on his chest peacefully.  Only his existence and being near him in his embrace was Minho's happiness.  As he slept Minho slide his finger down his nose to his lips and smiled.  Jisung began to wake up.  Minho pulled him in an even warmer hug and kissed his forehead.

" I love you ......"

Minho whispered in his ear, and began to leave kisses behind his ear that made Jisung slowly wake up and giggle.

" Jisung-ah....I love you so much ...."

Minho spoke as he left warm kisses on his neck one by one.  Jisung had not yet opened his eyes and was filled with happiness and a smile on his face.

" Do you feel better?"

Jisung nodded.  Minho got out of bed and started dressing for school.

" Let's s-sleep a little bit m-more ..."

Jisung said as he rolled his head into the pillow.

" We have to go to school.  Remember?  But If you still don't feel well, stay."

Jisung shook his head and slowly got out of bed.  Minho helped him get dressed and they got ready for school.  Minho insisted Jisung not to go in school because he looked exhausted but he decided to go.

Minho's mother began to be suspicious, Minho and jisung spend all their time together, not letting each other's room. They would constantly be in physical contact as if they were more than friends and this was suspicious to Minho's mom.

As Jisung and Minho were in the bus, returning from school.  Minho grabbed Jisung by the arm and pulled him out of the bus on other station.

" Where are we g-g-going?"

Jisung said looking around, as Minho pulled him by the arm and walked in front of him.  Jisung saw that they were headed for the football field. When they came in, Minho released Jisung's hand and took the ball, Jisung just stood there and watched him.

"M-minhooo"

Minho dropped his bag, took the ball, and threw it away.  He stopped and looked at the Minho.

" W-what are you d-doing?"

On the other side of the field were a few guys maybe a little older than them playing football.  Minho approached them, while Jisung tried to stop him.

" Minho w-what are you d-doing? "

" Hey there!  Are there two free places in the team? "

" Yeah sure..."

" My name is Minho, this is Jisung."

Said Minho whil Jisung hid behind Minho's back.

" Hi."

They started playing football.  For the most part, Jisung stood in the same place, throwing the ball, while other members looked at him strangely.  It didn't matter to Jisung, he had fun with Minho's help and that was the most important. Jisung was filled with happiness and joy, for the first time he played football.

Jisung quickly tired threw himself on the grass.  Minho ran to him and hugged him.  Jisung was all sweaty.  Minho brushed his wet bangs from his forehead.

" Did you have fun?"

" Yes .... I did ...."

Said Jisung whil looking at the blue sky that looked so beautiful today.  Minho smiled at him and lay back on the grass and also watched the sky.

" It's beautiful ....."

" I p-prefer moon..."

Minho smiled and looked at him.