☁22

"Jisung!"

Minho shivered from his sleep, opening his eyes and looking around.  The room was still empty and his hand still had Jisung ring. Tears start falling again.

" I hurt him...."

Minho began to punch himself through crying.  He immediately picked up the phone and tried to call him, the call was unavailable because the phone was switched off.  Minho ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

When he heard the front door open, he immediately ran down the stairs, begging god that it was Jisung. But it was his mother.

" Mom--"

" I know Minho, he'll be back in a week."

Minho shook his head and ran to her.  His mother was shocked by his look he was all red from crying. She was angry at him, knowing that he probably hurt Jisung.

" Mom .... Do you know his address?"

His mom shook her head and made her way into the kitchen.

" Mom please!  Please It's importan--"

" Why ?! He will be back in a week.  If it matters, call him by yourself ..."

"... He doesnt pick up..."

" Then wait for a week---"

" Mom please!---"

" What are you two? !!"

Minho stopped in places and didn't know what to say.

" J-just a friends...."

" Are you sure ?!"

Minho slowly nodded.

" Okey."

She said and made her way at the kitchen.  Minho gulp and get back at Jisung room.

" Im so sorry ......."

Said Minho as he looked at his portrait on the wall and cried.  He picked up the phone and tried to send him a message again.

The username 'Sungie💗' was blocked.

Please answer my calls
16:34

This message was not sent

Days passed and days passed, Minho had no appetite, did not want to get up from Jisung bed that still smelled like him, not letting his ring fall out of his hand.  Minho's mother knew what it was about and didn't want to deal with Minho.

Minho's mother came in a dark Jisung room, leaned against the door with her arms crossed and stared at the Minho who was lying on his bed.

" He is coming today .... you better clean up his room."

She said and left.  Minio immediately got up and wiped his tears, cleaned his bed and left his room and went into his.  He doesn't even remember the last time he was in his own room.  He took the phone in his hand and tried to turn it on but remembered that he throughout the whole week he had spent on Jisung's bed crying without paying attention to his phone, so it must have turned off.

Minho went down for lunch after the shower. His Mother didn't say anything at the table.

" You look awful."

Minho looked at her and touched his face, he felt dried tears.  He gave her an annoyed look and continued to eat his food.

As Minho lay down in his room, his head was empty staring at the ceiling. His heart ached constantly for the whole week, even now, it just hurt.