☁18

Jisung was laying in his bed with dried tears and thought.

What if he loves other guy .... or girl?

What if im not enough for him?

What does he see in me?

And?

Why do I have thoughts like this?

He wiped his last tear and got out of bed and took something to write in his notebook.  It was a rainy weekend and Minho was at work and Jisung was killing his time at home.

Since today Minho's mother was on a business trip, and  today was Minho and Jisung's anniversary, Jisung decided to prepare a romantic lunch to surprise Minho.

When he set a wonderful lunch on the table. Just then the power went out.  Jisung light on candles which made table look even more romantic.  Jisung sat at the window and watched when Minho would come.  Jisung laughed when he saw Minho running in the rain without an umbrella and was holding something in his hands.  Jisung ran to open the door where he met Minho.  Minho greeted him with a big smile on his face, all wet, rain dripping down his hair.  That moment lasted like an hour when they saw each other withu endless happiness.  Minho pressed his lips on Jisungs, when he put his arms around Minho neck, Minho caught him around the waist and rised him above him, making Jisung hug him with his legs around his waist.  Minho was all wet. They kissed through smile.

Minho slowly lowered Jisung from his hug, giving him a million peck on lips.

" Happy anniversary my love."

Said Minho giving Jisung a big bouquet of red roses that were wet.  Jisung's face was filed with smile. He hugged Minho again and kissed him.

" Thank you ....."

Minho stood there for a few minutes and watched his beauty.  He attacked his lips again, grabbing him under his ass and lifting him in his arms above himself. Jisung threw his hands behind his neck again, holding a large bouquet.  They couldn't stop the passion between them.  Minho bring Jisung in living room where the atmosphere was even more romantic, without electricity and with candles.  Minho gently put Jisung down on the couch, not breaking the kiss.  Minho removed his belt and unbuttoned his pants, Jisung's heart was beating like crazy.  Was Minho aware of what he was doing?  He completely lost himself in passion. Minho looked like he had forgotten about Jisung's condition. Jisung became afraid at point that he would be hurt. Jisung immediately put his hands on his chest and stopped him.

".... I m-made a l-lunch .... and .... y-you are all wet you will c-catch a c-cold."

Minho blinked several times and slowly got up from Jisung and went to change, but before he had to kiss him again.  Jisung waited for him at the table.  When they finished lunch.  Jisung took out his present and handed it to Minho.

"... H-happy a-Anniversary ..... I h-hope you will like my gift .... It's n-not m-much .....

Minho opened the box and there were nike sneakers and Jisung drew on them beautiful art of flowers, they were really beautiful.

" Oh my godd !!"

" D-do you l-like them?---"

" Oh my god I love them !!  They are so cute !!  Oh god ...."

Jisung covered his face in shame and laughed.

" R-Read the m-message..."

" Dear Minho, my love, my first love, my only and first light in life. I hope our happiness will last forever because without you, happiness does not exist, I really mean it. I cannot describe how much I love you, it's not that I can't but I don't know how. Hopefully someday I will. Till that.Love you "

" Thank you ..... I love you too ....."

Said Minho and rise himself from the table and approached him for a kiss and then returned to the place.  Minho pulled a small box out of his pocket and opened it.

"...M-Minho ......."

Jisung was speechless, he felt tears streaming down his cheeks. He covered his eyes and began to tremble. He couldn't hold back his tears.

" Shh ..... Why are you crying baby?....."

Minho came over to his side of table and hugged him.

" I l-l-love y-you ...."

He said through loud sobbs holding on his shirt. Minho smiled and hugged him tight.

"Shhh .... I love you too ...... now .... let's put them...."

Minho wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.  Then they both put rings on each other.  They got up and hugged each other, just then the electricity returned.  Jisung turned off all lights again but turned on some old songs on tv.  They came back in a hug.  Jisung's arms were around Minho's neck and Minho's arms were around his waist, slowly dancing lightly step by step.  Their foreheads were leaning on each other, they couldn't look away from each other.

They lay on the bed in a hug.  They didn't need a to talk, just looking at each other was enough.

" Minho ....."

"Um?....."

" Is .... Is it m-much of m-me to ask you s-something? ......."

" Ask me for anything ..."

" ..... P-please ......... N-never l-leave me ........."

Minho just looked at him without a word.

" .... Is it too m-much? ....."

Minho smiled and shook his head.

" .... I will stay with you no matter what ...."

" You promise? ....."

Minho nodded and gave him his pinky finger and Jisung locked their pinky promise.

" I promise..."

Said Minho and bring his face to him and kiss him.

It's been a week since Jisung has been at hospital and now he had to have check up at his doctor, ever other week.

" ... If .... it becomes more in common ... It can become a problem. "

Jisung nodded, took his prescribed pills and left the doctor's room.  Minho was waiting for him in front.

" Is everything okey?"

They grabbed their hands and made their way out of the hospital.

" Y-yah ... Im t-totally fine. I just n-need to buy new p-pills. "

" Okey. "

When they bought the pills they went straight home.  When they had dinner, Minho's mother suggested to watch movie together in the living room.

While watching the movie, Minho's mother noticed something will Jisung was eating his popcorn.

" Pretty ring."

Said Minho's mother.  When she said that, Minho immediately hid his hand so she wouldn't see that they had identical rings.

" Ah ... t-thanks ...."

Jisung said nervously.  The atmosphere was so warm that Minho's mother make fell asleep while watching the movie and Jisung and Minho coudle each other under the blanket throughout the movie.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?
I hope you guys okey when
I change from one day to another.