☁12

Jisung traveled to his hometown early in that morning. He left a small paper letter behind so his aunt wouldn't worry.

Minho pov.

I got out of bed and went down to breakfast again usual.

"Ughhhh!  My head hurt!"

"Did you drink!"

I slowly nodded and she hit me with newspaper she was reading. I groaned and scratch my hair.  I noticed how Jisung was not by the table yet, and it was pass by his time.

"Should I wake up Jisung?"

"He's not home, he's gone home"

"Home! When !?"

I yelled mouth full of food.

" this morning, I am not sure why he left so early, he planned to leave in the afternoon"

"What!"

I immediately took my phone in my hands but remembered I didn't have his number, well.

"You probably don't have his number?  Am I right?"

I looked at her disappointing face as shook my head in no. Again, she smack my head with the newspaper, then threw me her phone and where I immediately found his number and saved it.

I went to my room and threw myself on the bed, staring at his number just like a little kid, slowly accepting feeling that rush through my body. Should I call him? I alredy missed him. I wanted to hear his soft voice. Just thinking that he is not home and can't see him in his room drawing, make me miss him even more, I pressed the video call button.

Jisung pov.

I was lying in my bed, feeling dead, feeling like energy left me. I should be happy for finally being home and spend time with my family...but here I am in my room with curtains covering every slight ray of the sun entering in. My right hand touched body part of heart, left side of chest, my heart was hurting. I tried to fall asleep but then the phone rang.

Face time calling: min-e

I dropped my phone when I saw Minho's name appear. How did he get my number?  I stared at the phone keep ringing and ringing. What should I do? He did hurt my feelings--how can I say that? He has his own life he can do whatever he wants, he doesn't have to justify or have permission from someone like me.... it's not like he is my boyfriend, gosh I am overreacting all of this...I have no right to be angry at him.

I was about to pick up but the screen light switched, he hang up, right after message pooped, it was from him.

Message: min-e

Minho:  It's minho
Minho: Pick up.

I didn't even have time to think what to respond, he called again. I can't face him, I keep thinking, looking at the green button biting my lower lip, he will hang up again if I keep procrastinating, so I accepted the call and put camera the way only corner of my head was seen.

" Jisung?...."

I heard his voice over the phone for the first time and it felt weird....he sounded even better.

" Hm?...."

I mumbled, then heard him giggled.

" Let me see your face!..I missed you .."

Why did he have to say it.  It made me feel weird, and my face was probably red as hell.

" Han-a! Let me see your face! ..."