☁6

"Y-you c-care f-for me?"

The words softly leaved Jisung's mouth. Minho smirked through laughter.

" You only wish I do? "

Minho said making Jisung face emotions broke just like his heart. What hurted him more than those words were Minho's reaction, he laughed. Jisung lowered his head already regretted everything he said. Minho didn't even care, It didn't even mean nothing to him, just a joke, while to Jisung was different. Minho get up making his way out the living room.

Jisung leaned back his head at the couch, tears fell down his cheeks. Actually Jisung wished he do, he wished he could answered to his dumb question. Slowly he wiped tears away and took deep breath.

"..W-why did I e-even t-thought? ....."

He said in a shaky voice, through the tears that keep on falling. Jisung hated himself for always searching hopes in something impossible, it brought him only pain that affects badly on his health. "I live for hope that dies as soon as I find her." Jisung thought, thinking why does he his heart do that, again and again. He know his place but still his heart want more.

Again he rubbed his wet face of his sleeves, It was hard keeping his sobs shut while trying to keep his breath on normal state. He immediately got up from the couch, turned off the tv and went to his room, where he open the curtains, looking for....only to find clear night sky with little shining dots. He took the necklace that was in shape of full moon out of his shirt and rubbed it through his hands.

"I....I can't wait to go there....."

Looking at night sky stars, tears were still falling down his carved smile.

For Jisung moon was heaven. As a child he had always wanted to go to the moon, but with the exacerbation of his health, he thought less and less about it. People would always described heaven as a beautiful white place, where only angels can go. So Jisung thought of it as a moon and that everyone who go to heaven goes on the moon. Jisung was aware he is not gonna have long life, and his last wish would be going on moon.

He was watching moon and made exhausted smile, then went back to bed.

It would be btter that Jisung never asked Minho that because now those little things that used to made Jisung happy, Minho no longer were doing them except for the bus seat. Minho ignored Jisung the whole time, he no longer was having lunch with Jisung, no longer took his side, saving him from the mother and her boring stories, he no longer peeked through the door watching Jisung painting his wall...nothing.

Funny how all this was actually nothing but to Jisung...he was getting back his normal life, having everyone around ignoring him.

When Jisung came back from school he knew that Minho supposed to be already home cuz he was having less classes that Jisung. But when he was about to open the door it was locked, Jisung stepped back looking for the keys through the bag. Wasn't he suppose to be already home Jisung tought.

Afternoon had already passed and Minho was not yet home, Jisung was in his room studying but constantly thinking of Minho and where he was. He doesn't even have his phone number to call, and his mother wasn't home and won't be for the next few days.

After learning for a while in his room, Jisung heard someone enter the house.  He stepped out into the hall and glanced down the stairs. He saw Minho with a a lot of bags in his hands and some friends came after him. Jisung made little smile, happy for seeing Minho being home.

Jisung pov.

I hope he only invited his friends on movie and snacks. I closed the door and back to my books.