☁24

"Are you sure? ....."

".......... What? ..."

"After e-everything .... w-what have we been through ...... c-could we be together a-again?"

Jisung turns his head slowly and Minho meets his teary eyes.

".... y-yes ....."

He stutter and tears start falling down Minho cheeks as he nodded.  Jisung turned his head to the other side again, avoiding his eyes and wiped his tears.

" Please ..... I promise I'm not gonna hurt you anymore ..."

" You p-promised l-last time too ...."

Jisung said, looking out the window.

" This is the last time..... please... Jisung ...."

They arrived at their station and they left bus. Minho pulled him into a corner near their house to talk.

" Don't you see how much I love you?  I would go on moon for you .... Jisung..... I really don't know what to say ... I .... just ........ I ...... I can't describe my love for you. I.... I admit I did cheated on you ..... two times ..... but I swear that never came out of love...Sungie ....."

Minho took his squirrel cheeks into his palms making eye contact with him.  Their eyes burned of tears. Jisung sobbed.  Minho slowly approached his face and kissed the tears on his cheek under his glasses and then his lips kissed his forehead.

"... Please ..... let us be together .... I know you still love me .... I know ..... I know you...."

He whispered to Jisung while his tears were dripping. He felt like he hold his gold, his life, in his hands.

" M-minho ....."

" Yes .......... baby ..... say ......."

"...Minho...."

Jisung's legs betrayed him, he felt himself fall, he immediately gripped Minho's sleeve.

" Jisung!"

Minho thought he fell unconscious because he closed his eyes and just fell down, but he didn't.  Before the fall, Minho grabbed him under his knees and lifted him into his arms.

" Baby you hear me !?  You okey !?"

Jisung was breath heavy and started to sweat. Minho ran in the house and immediately carried him into his room.  Minho mother was shocked seeing Minho holding Jisung as they rushed upstairs to Jisung room. She run after him upstairs.

Minho gently laid him down on the bed. Take off his glasses and put them on a little table next to his bed. He immediately moved his wet bangs from his forehead. He give him water and his heavy breathing slowly stopped. Minho crouched beside him.

" Oh honey! Should we take him to the hospital? "

" No."

Minho said, getting up, approaching his mother.

" Can you....leave us alone"

Minho knew it was naughty, he closed the door in front of her nose.  Minho wiped his tears and went back to the bed where Jisung was lying.  Jisung covered his face with his hands, and began to shiver in tears.

" Baby ..... why are you crying ... you will get worser ...."

Minho tried to get his hands off his face, but he still held them.

" Im s-s-sick of this."

Said Jisung and kept crying.

" You are sick of what?  Look at me, look at me....."

Minho slowly moved away his hands and faced his red swollen face.

" Im sick of e-everything....."

Minho immediately made a place for himself in the bed and hugged him tightly.  Putting his head on his chest. He pated his hair and kissed his forehead.

" Shhh ..... you will be alright ..... you will be alright ...."

Minho whispered in his ear.  Some time passed and Minho noticed that Jisung had calmed down, his tears had stopped falling, and his eyes were closed.  He was sleeping.  Even his temperature fell off. Minho slowly and gently played with his hair. A smile was drawn on Minho's face.  That night, Minho eyes were on Jisung all night, he watched his every move, and his breathing, which was quite normal. He was sleeping so peacful that Minho had to spend all night looking at his gold, the only treasure in Minho eyes.

Morning sunrise woke up Jisung on Minho's chest. He was surprised, he kept his gaze on him for a long time.  The tears began to fall again. He has been missed him a lot, the last three weeks without Minho have been living in hell he used to call life before.

He whiped his tears. He hated himself for still loving him.

Minho slowly wake up, immediately seeing Jisung's crying face, he stood up and face him.

" Baby whats wrong? ...."

" I ..... I s-still love y-you ...."

Said Jisung bursting into tears and hugged Minho.  Minho was surprised, a smile appeared on his face and hugged him back. He kissed his hair. They pulled of hug and Minho wiped away tears of Jisung and kissed every part of his face.

" I love you too ....... Im sorry for everything ..... for making you cry, for making you so weak .... Im sorry .... I will never forgive myself ...... Im truly sorry my love ......"

He patted his hair and kissed it a thousand times. He take a ring from his pocket, which he kept with him all the time.

" Whill you again be mine?....."

" Y-Yes .... I will a-always be yours...."

He put his ring back on his finger. Their crying faces meet again, but this time with smiles on. Minho leaned over and pressed his lips on Jisungs. They smiled through the kiss.

They missed each other so much.
That writing or saying it was useless.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?

I love reading your comments
so yeah😁 leave some comments💗

Thank you for supporting this story
And thx for 7k view🙏💗