☁16

When Jisung's last class ended which was art calss.  Jisung stayed a little longer to finish his work. Mark and his friends stayed as well. Jisung did not want to pay attention to them this time and he just focused to just finishing his work.

Mark approached him and just watched him painting his picture.  Mark signaled to his friends to leave the classroom.  When Jisung saw them leaving he was confused and looked at Mark.  He continued to paint.  Mark approached him from the back.

" You smell so nice...."

Jisung turned to him a little and just then he pushed him and Jisung fell on the floor.  He almost broke his glasses.  He touched his head and saw a little blood on his finger.

" Ahh .."

 Jisung moaned in pain.  Before Jisung could turn toward Mark he set on top of him holding his arms under his knees.

" Ahh!"

It was hurting him.  He took his belt off and released Jisungi's hands so that he could tie them above his head with his belt.  His shirt slightly goes above his waist and revealed his skinny v line.  Mark smirked and lifted his shirt even more reliving his whole stomach and his nipples.  Tears start to fall down his cheeks, he was helpless.  Because of fear he was losing his strength.  Mark's finger touched his nipple and started going down his stomach until the end of his pants.  Mark notice hickeys on his stomach.

" Disgusting ..."

 Mark approached Jisung roughly pulling his hair.

" Why is that?..... I want to hurt you so bad .... but you are too innocent...."

 Mark said as he whispered at Jisung's ear.

" Ma-mark .... m-mark ....."

 He couldnt stop sobbing.  Mark slowly  get close to his neck and kissed his jaw.  Mark was confused.  He immediately got up from Jisung.

" Disgusting !!  Im not the fucking fag like you !!"

 Mark kicked him in the stomach.  Jisung started coughing and fighting for his air.  The slaver were sliding down his jaw of sudden coughing. Mark took his belt from Jisung's hands and ran out of the classroom.  Jisung first pulled dowm his shirt immediately and put his hands on his stomach.  He was in a lot of pain.

 Minho waited outside the school during that time.  All his calssmates came out but he wasnt coming out. Minho waited for him and waited, then he began to worry. His phone rang, he immediately looked and saw that Jisung was calling him, he immediately picked up.

" Baby----"

" Min-minho .... hel-lp me .... h-help ... me ..."

 Minho heard his beloved's voice barely speak.  Minho immediately ran inside the school.  He knew where his classroom was and that's why he immediately rushed over there.

" Jisung !!"

 He found him lying on the floor and coughing.  He immediately ran to him and fell on floor where he was.  He looked like he was choking, he couldn't catch the air.  Minho immediately take a bottle of water from his bag and gived him to drink. Minho was scared to death.  His coughing immediately stabilized.  Minho wiped his dirty face with his sleeves.

" W-who do this? "

 Jisung shook his head.

 "no one ..."

 It didn't really matter to Minho right now who did it, it only mattered to him that he was okay.  He helped him to get up.  Jisung immediately clung to his stomach and moaned.