☁️30

Minho slept on Jisung's bed while holding his hand.

 Minho pov.

" Honey I m-made lunch!  Get Hyejun to f-feed him. "

" We coming!"

 I took Hyejun out of the crib and we went down to the lunch my dear love made.  I approached him and kissed him, his lips felt so soft. He smiled at me and I set Hyejun at my lap.

" S-should I take h-him and f-feed him?"

" I will feed him. "

 I holded Hyejuna my dear son at my lap and feed him.  I looked at Jisung, who ate his lunch, he deserved to eat his lunch peacefully, he deserved a break from Hyejun, which he kept with him all day. I gived him my hand and he gave me his hand.  I held it tight and smiled.

 I felt his hand thightly holding mine.

 I opened my eyes and it was a reality, I felt his grip.  I immediately rise above him and held his hand.

" Jisung ...... baby do you hear me? ......."

I touched his cheeks, I noticed that my tears were falling on his cheeks.  I wiped my tears from his cheeks and smiled when I saw his beautiful eyes opening. I kissed his forehead.

" M-min..min-nho ....."

" Shhh baby .... just take a rest ...."

I sobbed. I was so happy he was finally with me again. I was unable to get smile off my face, I was overjoyed that he was with me again. I took his hand in mine and kissed his soft skin that I missed so much.

He closed his eyes again to rest, but he held my hand very tight and had a smile on his face.

Third pov.

It's been a week now, Minho didn't even get away from Jisung for a whole week even if he had to go to school. Jisung felt better unlike before. Minho had already told Jisung that he knew what had happened to him and what he had done with Mark.  Jisung did not want to know if he will get better, he said he will waited for the end of the week and then do complete chek up and talked to the doctor and to tell him everything. Jisung suspected it was bad, because Minho was constantly sad and smiled fake but Jisung pretended not to see it.

Minho sat on Jisung's bed and fed him.

" Is your h-hand b-better? "

 Minho smiled and nodded. Giving him the next bite of food.

"M-Minho......"

"Um?"

Minho looked at him, the longer he looked at him, the sadder he would be. He felt tears in his eyes, he looked away.

 "Are you o-okay?"

 "Yeah .... I am ..... as long as Im with you"

 Jisung smiled but still he could see saddnes in Minho eyes.  Minho tried to get off the topic.

 "I had one dream ...... we ........... we had a child ......"

 Jisung smile widly.

 "and?"

 ".......... and ........... we ........ were just happy"

 Jisung smiled fell down his face as Mimho started tearing up.  Jisung came closer to him and wiped his tears.

 "What's w-wrong m-my love?"

 "We were so happy ...... our son was so cute ...."

 Jisung laughed and continued to wipe away Minho's tears.