☁23

Minho stood breathless looking at him and thinking how does he know, but that right now wasn't that important.

Minho pov.

How does he know?  Looks like this is really the end, I can't get him back. He'll never trust me again.  I am done.

" .... Jisung ......."

I tried to touch his soft hands again but he removed them from mine, but then he noticed that I was still wearing the ring.

"...Im s-sorry Minho ...... I c-can't be with you a-anymore ....:

I even wiped the tears but it still hurt.  I will no longer be able to hug him, kiss him, and be in his arms.

" .....What Im gonna do......... Without you?...."

" Live ....... c-continue to l-live l-like you used to---"

"No!.....Jisung I can't im serious."

"M-minho p-please don't act like a child ..... p-please ......"

He just stood there looking at me. It hurted really bad, he is not mine anymore.

" ..... So ........ this is it ........ our end ........ just like that? .........."

Jisung nodded holding his tears. I slowly got up and left the room and went into my room. I leaned against the door and slid down, hugging my knees and crying. I losed him, and can't have him anymore.  I looked at his ring that was in my pocked, I squeezed it and cried in pain.

Third pov.

Their first morning not spend at each other beds. Without morning kisses.  There was silence at the table, no one was talking to anyone and they both looked broken. In spite of that, Minho helped him through difficult moments when he felt weak. In the bus, Minho gave Jisung place to sit but he did not want to take it to, Minho pushed him a little and sat him down.  Jisung looked at him.  Minho bent down and whispered to him without looking at him.

" I taked care of you even before our relationship."

Minho straightened up and they continued driving.  Even at school, Minho continued to walk him to classes just to make sure he was okay, Jisung ignored him.  Students noticed that their relationship became colder.

They were comments like....

Just another toy.

He used him well.

I was expecting this, I don't know what he saw in him.

Jisung would just clench his fists and move on with his life.  Not turning with bad comments.

It was breakfast and Jisung was as usual with Seungmin.

"You don't look okey ......"

Jisung just looked at him. Seungmin ate his food but Jisung did not.  He had no appetite, his body was returning day by day, skinny. He stop going out at bakeries,restaurants there was no one hw could go with.

" Im f-fine ....."

Said Jisung drawing in his sketch notebook and not looking up.

" You're not.  Jisung, are you taking care of yourself? ......... you broked up with him last week ..."

Jisung just nodded.

" Are you taking your pills regularly?"

Jisung again nodded not rising his head.  Then he laughed and looked at the Seungmin.

" What do y-you t-think?  I will d-destroy myself b-because of him?  W-why would I? I don't d-deserve it ..... I just lost s-some apatite, t-thats all ...."

Seungmi faked smile and nodded, not trying to bother him anymore. Jisung continued drawing in his notebook.

Thursday was the day when Jisung returned home alone because Minho had dance classes. When he arrived at the bus stop he saw Minho, he was surprised why he running away from his class? Minho smiled at him and just stood beside him, saying nothing.

When they were in the bus, Minho sat down next to him. Jisung tried to ignore him.  Minho pulled out his hand giving it to Jisung, he just looked at it and then at Minho.  Minho nodded giving him a sign to give him a hand. Jisung slowly placed his hand on his.

Miho played with his soft hand as Jisung was looking out the window of the bus.  Minho was happy to let him hold his soft hands again.

"....Baby......."

Jisuung looked at him, which meant he was responding to that name.  Their eyes meet, full of love for each other.

" I ........ I still want you ......."

Minho said as he played with his fingers.  Jisung slowly pulled them away from him and put them in his pocket.

"....I will still try ..... you know? ...... I will not stop untill you become mine again.  You know that?

Jisung looked away.

" Minho ....."

He sight.

" Yes?"

"Are you s-sure? ....."

" .......... What? ..."

" After e-everything .... what h-have we been t-through ...... we c-could be together a-again?"

Jisung turns his head slowly and Minho meets his teary eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?

Hey guys I hope you
didn't forget on me?😁

This chapter was short😖sorry

I just noticed that I forgot to
put Jisung's stuttering.
That's why I changed it.