☁️33

Jisung pov.

Through a dream in a quiet and peaceful night. Something shook my heart. I felt my eyelids were heavy and I didn't have strength to lift them. My breathing kept getting weaker and weaker. I was saddened, and felt tears slowly faling down my cheeks but that feeling was slowly fading. Why? Why now? There are many things I wanted to see. But this seems to be my destiny. I felt my organs slowly stop working, this seems to be my end. I didn't even have strength to look at him or kiss him one last time. I held tight his hand, it was the only thing I could do.

...I love you.

Third pov.

"J-jisung? ..."

He touched his cheeks and slowly shook him. He didn't answer. Tears were already falling down Minho's cheeks, slowly and frightfully he lowered his head on his chest. And burst into crying. He started shaking, he came up to him and kissed his lips.

"D-Don't ..... please .... don't ...... please !! ..."

His tears was covering Jisung cold face, he couldn't let go of Jisung hand. He just wanted answer, regretting not having last chance to say goodbye, at last to know that it was last time to tell him that he loves him.

His mother called for the help of neighbors, to separat Minho from Jisung's body. Minho's mother was broken looking at her son in poor condition, whom she had never seen before.

" No! .... please! ...... let me go !! Jisung! Jisung! ....."

They separated Minho from Jisung's body and locked him in his room, his mother was with him, she hugged him very much.

" Mom! Please! He is still alive----he just needs a glass of water!!.....h-he will be alright---I need to help him .... he ...... he .... he was cold ....I probably didn't hug him enough tight last night----"

" Minho ....... calm down! Calm down !! ....... please honey ..."

Minho was screming throught tears. He would probably be less hurt if someone shot him right in the heart.

" Mom he is he gonna be alright? Right ?!"

He fell to the floor and cried. His mother didn't let him out of her arms.

" I needed to buy him a wheelchair so we can go together for a walk ...... he should be proud of his picture at the exhibition..... he should ..... h-he should still be with me ...."

His mother comforted him as he cried incessantly.

The doctor found that he had died that night probably before 4am. Minho could not get out of the head that he died in his hands, on his chest.

The day at the funeral was hell for Minho. He couldn't watch them being put underground when his place was among the stars. He was all covered in tears as he stood in his black suit over Jisung's grave.

Hyunjin held him as he could barely stand. He all trembled and tears were felling constantly like a river.

When the funeral was over, everyone was already gone, and he was still sitting by his grave. He touched his dirt. He couldn't believe the day had come to look at the inscription to his beloved "Rest in peace beloved Han Jisung 2002 - 2019" he couldn't believe that he had buried both his brother and his love in the same graveyard, it was too much pain for him.

"I miss you, already ........ my beautiful ....."

He takes a deep breath. His heart was still in pain. It could not even pass a few minutes Minho would burst into tears again.

"...Im in such a pain......."

He touched his heart. He wondered if this pain would be like this for long time.

" ..... I hope you can rest up there ..... at moon ....."

Seconds, minutes, days were hell for Minho, he didn't see the point of life without Jisung, he missed everything about him. Depression had taken control of Minho's body, he did not want to eat, see anyone, even if his mother tried to talk to him.

Minho knew it was selfish toward his mother, but the pain in his heart was unbearable. For the first time, he tried to drown himself in a tub full of water in the hope that he would be able to see Jisung again and be spared the pain he was carrying on his heart. But no, his mother brought him back. Then one night he got drunk with Jisung pills that were still in his drawer. But again his mother rescued him, she did not want to lose another son again.

It was only three months since Jisung's death, Minho's condition was the same as on the first day, only that his eyes no longer had tears for crying.

He was laying at Jisung's bed, holding his glasses firmly in his hand. His mother came into the room and brought him food that he did not eat. Minho just looked at her with teary eyes.

Minho's mom pov.

I wasn't even aware of how much he loved him until this happened. I thought it will pass him, but it's still the same. I can't watch my son falling apart. I remembered what Jisung had left him.

Flashback

"...A-Aunt..."

While I was cooking lunch, Jisung came to me.

"Yes honey"

I saw he was holding something in his hand, CD?

"....I...... um ...... not s-sure when w-will be my final d-days ..... s-so I would like you to hand this to M-Minho.... when ....... it h-happen. .... "

Tears start falling down my cheeks.

"Im s-sorry I d-didn't want to m-make you cry ..."

He said with soft voice. I wiped my taers and smiled. He handed it to me. I hugged him. I didn't have heart to yell at him being in relationship with my son, he won't be among us anymore.

"I Will Honey....I will give him...."

End of Flashback

Third pov.

His mother sight. She didn't want to ever give him a CD because she hoped he would forget him, but never did.

"Jisung ...... he leave something for you ......."

She left his room and came back with the CD In her hands, she handed it to Minho. Minho was confused but immediately took it in his hands as he saw the inscription on it "for the only moon in my eyes" tears run down his cheeks.

" H-he leave this for me?"

Minho's mother nodded, crying too.

"Im sorry .... I should give it to you sooner ...."

Minho just looked at her with tears. She understood, he had nothing to say, she left the room leaving him alone to watch the video.

Minho was trembling as he put the CD. He sat in front of the bed, the video lasted 20 minutes. He clicked the video to get started.

"Ah--- oh ... Is this w-working?..."

The video was just starting, he was setting up the camera. Minho covered his face and burst into tears when he immediately saw Jisung on the screen.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?

Happy New Year everyone!!
❤❤❤ I wish everyone
endless happiness!!❤❤❤
And don't forget this is just a story