☁29

The ambulance came as fast as she could. There was a bit of a problem when the ambulances didn't let Minho go with them but eventually let him. Only tears were faling and he held his hand very tightly.

" Could you let go of his hand? "

Minho shook his head in tears.  She showed him the infusion. Then he slowly let go of his hand and allowed them to give him infused. Minho didn't want to leave him, but he couldn't even look at him with all these on hime. He never wanted this to happen.

When they arrived at the hospital, the doctors immediately responded and took him to a room.  Minho came running to the door where they closed it in front of his nose.  Minho leaned against the wall across the door and slid down, putting his hands on the his knees and crying.  He remembered that he had forgotten Jisung's glasses, so he immediately got up and he was about to leave the hospital but he ran into Seungmin and Hyunjin.  Minho was all red and swollen from crying, he looked down and saw that Seungmin was holding Jisung's glasses that were broken. Seungmin handed them to him, when he took them he held them up to his heart and cried, Seungmin and Hyunjin hugged him.

Seungmin and Hyunjin was sitting next to Minho on the floor making him a company. Minho keep holding his glasses , with the already dried tears on his cheek, and dried blood on his arm, as he did not let Seungmin clean his hand.  He was looking at the door of the room where the doctors and Jisung were.  Half an hour passed and the doctors left the room.  Minho immediately got up.

 " Is h-he okey?  C-can I see him? "

 Minho asked with tearful eyes.

 " Who are you to him? "

" Im .... Im .... Im his boyfriend ....."

" No.  Im sorry we can't talk to you.  Invite his parents to come as fast as they can, I have to talk to them. "

" At least tell me is he okey !?"

The doctor turned angrily because of Minho raised his tone to him

 "He was in a critical state, if you were a little late he wouldn't have survived"

 Minho covered his mouth and burst into tears.  He could lost him? Only that went through Minho's head. He could lost him?  What he would do?  If he had lost him like this?  Minho didn't want to think about that hell.

When the doctor left, his mother soon arrived and immediately hugged Mnho.

" It's okey honey."

 Minho hugged her back and cried on her shoulders.

" I almost lost him !!"

 Minho said through sobbing and crying.  She patted his hair and cried too.

" I spoke with the doctor, he said we won't be able to visit him until tomorrow--"

" T-Tomorrow?! "

 She nodded.  Minho didn't want to leave him for a moment.  He approached the door of his room and leaned against the wall next to the door and sat down. His mother kneel down next to him.

" Honey we will come tomorrow. "

" No!..... I will stay here ... right by beside him ...."

She patted his hair.

" Minho .... please come home---"

 She noticed Minho's bloody hands.  Her heart stopped.

 " What Happens!?"

 Minho looked away.

 "Minho!--"

 "Lee Minho?"