☁️32

Days been passing and there was no longer any hope for Jisung, he was lying in his bed, motionless. Minho didn't let go of his hand any second. No matter what, Jisung pretended to be normal, having normal conversations and messing with Minho, just to make it easy for Minho, because he is the one who stays.

 "Since Jisung is near his final days, we will come to pick him up tomorrow to spend his last days with us."

 Jisung's mother spoke over the phone to Minh's mother.

" Yes, I understand. "

" Should I put this movie? "

" Yeah! We've w-watched it a h-hundred times, but I c-can watch it a h-hundred more times. "

Minho put the CD and tossed himself in bed next to Jisung. They commented on the movie, laughing. They were telling each other false promises such as that they would visit and see wonderful places as they are in the movie. They hoped for each other for the rest of their lives.

When the movie ended, Jisung still had a smile on his face.

" I adore this m-movie."

" Me too."

 Minho lay back beside him on the bed.

" At school Iunch Hyunjin took us at one new restaurant .... it was wonderful ...."

 Jisung smiled at him.

" .... from the terrace we would have a nice view of the moon ...."

 Jisung held his hand as he listed to him.

" I want to take you there. "

" Y-you k-know I can't ...."

" I was thinking about buying you a wheelchair......... then I can take you with me everywhere."

Said Minho with wide bright smile but his eyes were hiding tears.  Jisung was speechless.

" With w-what m-money?'

 Said Jisung smiling.

" With my money I was collecting--"

" No. It's for your d-dance club you w-wanted ---..... M-Minho no .... I k-know It's important to y-you-----"

" No.  You are important to me....... everything else?....... ah .... I don't give fu--"

 Jisung tapped his lips.

" You h-have to c-care. Y-You know...."

Jisung emphasized ' you know'.  Telling him that he will not be the there for the rest of his life. Minho smiled faded away.  He leaned over and kissed his forehead.

" Minho.... w-when... I ... go on m-moon ..... I want y-you to take this...."

 Minho looked down at his necklacs.

" Your necklace? ..."

 Jisung smiled and nodded.

" And t-this!  I w-want to go a-along w-with me."

 He showed off his ring.  Minho smiled at him.

" I love you ......."

" I love you t-too ...... I h-hope you will forever r-remeber that .......... forever ......"

" Untill my last breath..... I promise you. "

 Minho promised.  They rested their foreheads on each other, eyes closed and happy, holding each other.

" How m-much do you t-think.... l-long will it be l-like this?"

" I don't care as long as you with me ...."

 Jisung smiled and Minho kissed his nose.  Jisung touched Minho smiling lips.

"...P-Please smile ..... a-always s-smile ......for me........"

 Minho nodded and keep looking at his beautiful eyes.

They kept their hands very tight.  Head to head, fell asleep in the dark night like any other.  It's just that every other will never be so beautiful again.

Minho pov.

It was morning. The beautiful sun's rays woke me up, the weather outside was beautiful.  I turned to my sun of life and smiled at him. How is he beautiful just by sleeping? I looked at our holding hands. My heart suddenly start to aches, I felt something was wrong. I feel deep hole in my heart. I touched our holding hand.

" My love? ........... w-why are you cold?.....huh?"

Minho's mother's phone rang.  It was a call from Jisung's mother.  She told them they were coming for Jisung and to get him ready.

She climbed the stairs and came to the front of Jisung's room, peeking inside.  When she saw the scene, her heart broke in million pieces.  She covered her mouth and tears ran down her cheeks.  She immediately closed the door behind her and went down the stairs and immediately called Jisung's mother.

 "Im sorry .......... please.....r-receive my condolences......"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?

😔💔