☁3

Jisung pov.

"...and one more thing when we're at school or the bus, pretend as if you don't know me. "

I let go of his sleeve and he coldly get off the bus. He didn't even turn around, I watched him waliking away and I'm used to it, he is not the first or the last one being like this toward me. I bite my lower lip, sigh and faced my new school.

I was so nervous, standing infront of a classroom where my future studying continues and place where I'm gonna meet friends.... that sounds weird ... friends .... I've never had one.  Who would want to hang out with a sick boy but most importantly, I'm not here for meeting friends, but for my dreams as an artist.

"Jisung you can come in!"

Professor, actually my future homeroom teacher called out my name and welcomed me in. I walked in, everyone was staring at me.

No, Why now weaknesses? Before I entered, I felt weak, my legs were barely standing probably from nervousness and running after bus. I restrained myself at the door, panting. This caused everyone to look at me surprised. Did I really had to start my first day like this? The professor came to help, but I was perfectly fine, I swear.

"It's o-okay. I'm g-good"

The professor looked worried and held my hand.

"You sure?"

I nodded and walked into the classroom.  Everyone was staring at me making me even more nervous, my heart was pounding like crazy. I better not look at them, I bowed my head and introduce myself.

"Hi e-everyone...I'm Han J-J-Jisu---"

They interrupted me, by bursting into laughter every single of them. I looked up facing them. Yeah...my stuttering was so funny and pathetic. They were laughing, pointing at me throwing comments 'why he is talking like that?' another 'is he retarded' another 'someone cut his tongue hahaha' everyone was having fun, except me and the only thing I wanted was to introduce myself.

" Okay everyone! That's enough! This is Han Jisung he will be your new classmate .... he has health issues so I hope everyone will look after him."

I looked at the professor. Yes, he had to emphasize health issues just ike everybody does. He showed me where to sit and I took the place. I looked around, everyone were staring at me but not friendly. I bent my head and mind my business.

Scholl bell rang, the professor left the classroom and I was left with my class mates where I didn’t feel wanted.

"So? J-J-J-Jisung? HAHAHA"

A guy laughed at my face. I flinched of his sudden action.

"Oh nice glasses can I see them!"

Before I could say any word, he grabbed them from me and took them.

"Wow! a nerd glasses, guys how do I look!"

"Hahaha like fucking loser"

Everyone was laughing, yes so funny. I looked around stood up and faced him.

"G-give t-them b-back!"

"Hahaha what?!  I don't speak nerds!  Hahaha!!"

I took a step near him and tried to take them out his hand but he pulled away and laughed as I almost fell.

"Hahah!  You disrespectful piece of shit!!"

It was so fast I didn't even see what happened, I just felt like I hit the floor.  I yelled out in pain, the whole right side of my body hurted. Then the school bell was heard again for the beginning of next class.