☁10

Minho pov.

I ran home with all my strength, as fast my legs could carry me, it felt like raining, but it could been the end of the world and I wouldnt care. At the moment, it's him, only him, I have to be with him, he loooked so crushed, I can't belive they did that, I can't believe they were about to go further, I can't believe they wanted to hurt such an angel. When I reached to the house I immediately ran toward his room but the door were locked.

"JISUNG !!"

I yelled out of my breah, starting to bang on his door, but nothing was heard from the other side. My heart was beating like crazy. What if he did something to himself.  I immediately rush down the stairs and take the spare key and finally unlock his room. I saw him lying in bed, was he sleeping? I immediately took off my wet sneakers and my wet jacket and slipped under his blanket next to him. I  give him a tight back hug. He resisted, with a sob.

"..calm down It's me ..."

He tried to get my hands off his waist but I keep on holding him tigh. He was struggling but I didn't let.

" Shhh ..."

He quiet crying become louder and louder. I felt him slowly keep holding on my hand. I put my head between his neck and trebling shoulder. He slowly turned towards me, seeing his crying red eyes was making my heart bleed, damn it what are you doing this to me?

" Y-y-your ... h-hair is w-wet ...."

He siad with little sobbs leaving his lips. I slowly touched his face, crossing my thumb over his wet cheeks. I chuckled.

" Sorry ... I wet your pillow...."

He softly giggled throught his tears and sniffed. I smiled even if it hurts seeing him like this. Smile faded from his face and he slowly gets closer to me and leanded his head on my chest, he was so warm. Why was he the one who hugs me now?  I pat his hair and tighly retun hug. It's feel nice, his body against mine, his touch feel warm. Then I feel his body slowly shaking and sobbing, again.

"...I.... I didn't l-like that....."

"...Shhhh calm down, It won't happen again....I promise.."

I whisper in his ear holding him thighter, slowly patting his soft hair. He seemed to enjoy staying in my arms for a very long time, wait! I was complity wet and now he was too, he will cath cold like this, I should move, but I slowly began to feel him unconsciously letting me go, realizing he fell asleep. Gently I put my hand under his neck and laid his head on his dry pillow.  I removed his hands from my body and placed them under warm blanket. I was about to get up of bed but he caught my attention. I leaned close to his face and touched dried tears on his cheeks.  I leaned back a little and slowly kissed his cheek. He was cold...was he having fever, damn it I should also quickly change or I will catch coold.

"... I'm gonna protect you my innocent one...."

Evening was falling, my mother was in the kitchen preparing dinner and I was in the living room unpacking the things I just bought.

"Son what is that?"

She came out of the kitchen and leaned against the wall and watched me what I was doing

" We gonna play some games"

" We?... Games ?!"

She came up to me and looked at what I had. Monopoly, Uno, Domino, Jenga. Her eyes winded as throw everything ouy the bag.

"Wooow you bough a lot! We never played? What's all this for? Huh?!"

She said so surprised and happy, I know she missed it, toys around the house, crowds, full house, since my father died and then Minjun, everything became quiet, there was no laught, music---Um! except when I make parties on my own.