𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮.

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up and woo and Ryan were in the livingroom arguing, I was laid up against kash chest with my arm around him.

Ian mean for me to do allat...

I turned around and sat up watching them argue, and kash was on his phone laying down.

So he just laid there while I was all over him... smh😵.

"U wasn't gonna tell me to let go", I said lowly and he looked at me with a rude ass face.

"Nah I knew u wanted the dick", he said and looked back at his phone.

Then I heard a hard smack, "LEMME SEE YOU DO THAT SHIT AGAIN", I heard Ryan yell and my eyes opened wide asf.

Then I heard scuffling, I looked at kash and he started laughing, "what the fuck", I said low.

Ryan walked out the kitchen mad asf, "Get out", she said to woo as he walked out the kitchen behind her.

"You good", kash said sitting up beside me and stood up stretching.

"Don't ask him shit, drive his ass home cause I ain't ubering him and drive my bitch home too", Ryan said and I raised my eyebrow up.

We call each other bitch but she using it mad hard.

"Riah please", she said looking at me.

I just huffed and looked down, "I'll Uber myself home", I said and woo sat down on the couch mad asf.

"Yo kash come on", woo said and kash sucked his teeth.

"Don't rush me cause u mad at yo bitch", he said.

"Don't call her that", I said and Ryan walked up on him.

"Get out or ima deadass smack you", Ryan said and he started laughing.

He brushed past her and I rolled my eyes, I stood up and got my shit together.

"Hurry up", kash said and left the house slamming the door.

"He gets mad quick", Ryan said and I huffed and walked out closing the door.

I tugged on the handle and it didn't open, I looked at kash and he started laughing.

I rolled my eyes and he rolled down the window, "open the door slut", I said and he shook his head no.

"How old are u, fuck ur annoying", I said tryna hit him.

"Damn, u slept beside him once and don't know how to act", woo said recording me tryna fight kash.

"Don't piss me off", I said and rolled my eyes.

I tugged on the door again and it opened, I hopped in the car and sat in the middle.

"Drive", I said and he started laughing then looked back at me.

"What happened last time u tried to make me do some shit", he said and I tapped my chin and looked up.

"Ummmm, ain't shit", I said and he drove off.

"Nigga u need to stop fucking with Ryan all she do is hit yo ass and u hit her then y'all in a argument, you guys break up and get back together", kash said driving.

"Don't tell me shit when u got every bitch claiming yo black ass, cause u got every girl hooked", woo said back with attitude.

"Damn nigga get like me then", kash said and I shook my head and took a picture of myself and posted it on sc.

.....

He dropped off woo and we watched him walk into his house, "it's morning we don't have to make sure he get in the crib", I said and he smacked his lips.

"Come in the front with yo scary ass", he said and I got out the car hopped in the front seat.

"Ight", He said and pulled off.

.....

Kash's phone started ringing and he grabbed it and I looked, it said "ny" across the screen and he sucked his teeth and answered it putting it on speaker.

"Pull up", she said I just looked at him.

"Nah I ain't feeling it right now", he said then looked at me.

"Why u still thinking about that black bitch that was staring u down", the ny girl said and I scrunched up my face.

I opened my mouth to say something and kash put his hand over my mouth.

"Yo ima hit u later", he said still holding my mouth as he drived.

He hung up the phone and started laughing, "yo I jus met yo ass chill", he said laughing.

"Well if u jus met me why am I already a threat", I said pointing at me.

"Nah u ain't, u light she got everything u got", he said and I started laughing.

"Ye Ight", I said.

.....

I walked into my house and my mother was whooping my little brother, I shook my head and took off my shoes.

"Now go to ur fkn room since ur bad", she said folding up her belt.

"What happened", I said scratching my head cause it was mad itchy.

"Don't ask me no questions, where was ur black ass yesterday", she said sitting on the sofa taking a sip if her tea.

"Mom chill out", I said standing near the tv.

"What u think u grown too, and how u get here", she said I huffed and rolled my eyes.

Asking all these questions.

"Mom I took a Uber", I said and walked away going to my room.

Fuck she's buggin.
_______________________

Y'all fuck wit the book?