𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙥🙄

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I turned around and my eyes were connected to riahs mother, I didn't know how she thought of me anymore.

"Oh well hello KASH", she said saying my name loud.

"Hi ma'am, i wasn't sneaky to see ur daughter I came here for jasiah and it was an emergency", I said flinging my hood over my head.

"Mhmmmm how u know it was an emergency", her mom said walking in the living room dropping her purse on the coffee table.

"Cause Mariah called me", I said.

"Oh, what was the emergency?", her mom said and looked at jasiah and jasiah rolled his eyes.

"I got stabbed", he said and showed his wound.

"Who did this to u?", she said tryna touch it but he moved her hand.

"Kash came and stitch it and put this stuff on", jasiah said and she nodded her head and I smiled a little.

"Okay thx for visiting", her mom said and I nodded my head and walked towards the door to put my shoes on.

"Say bye to me at least", Riah yelled and she stood up getting ready to walk to me.

"No", her mom said and Riah waved her off.

"Yes", Riah said and walked up to me.

"Listen to ur mom come on man", I said and she huffed and sucked her teeth.

"Okay but I wanna say bye I'm not gonna talk to u for the rest of the night", She said looking at me.

"U not going in his car, go outside on the porch and talk then", her mom yelled and she opened the front door and waited for me to walk out.

I walked towards the door and pushed her lightly out the door then closed it behind me, "u miss me already", I said smiling at her as she watched me observe her.

"Ye, a little", she said and I laughed a little.

"She said not in the car", I repeated what her mother said and laughed.

"She ugly", Riah said and leaned on the bricks the mad a wall in the porch.

"Nah cause you look like her", I said lying cause she don't look nothing like her.

"Stop playing", she said and I laughed.

"K but I got to tell u sum", I said walking up to her.

I looked down at her and she looked up with a confused face, "I don't wanna get mad", she said and I smiled.

I ran my hand down my face and stepped back a step, and looked up laughing.

"U nervous", she said looking directly in my eyes.

She wouldn't look away so I looked back at her with the nervousness in my eyes, "ughhh", I said and she scrunched up her face.

"Why u doing that", she said stepping towards me grabbing my arm removing my hand from my face.

"You know I love u right?", I said looking down at her and she scrunched her face up.

"Ye, But Stop tryna like.... uh... get to the point", she said and grabbed my hand.

She intertwined our fingers and started swinging our arms, "Listen", I said looking in her eyes.

"I gotta go on a trip for a few days", I said and she rolled her eyes.

"For what", she asked and I huffed.

"For my work, you know that", I said and she removed her hand from mine.

"How many days tho", she said and I just looked at her.

She punched her hand into her other one holding her fist looking at me, "Huh", she said and poked my chest.

"14 days", I said and immediately grabbed her arms.

She just stood there looking directly in-front of her which was my chest or a little lower, "Riah", I said letting go of her arms.

"That's not days tayshawn that's 2 weeks", she said and started cracking her fingers one by one.

"I knowwww", I said putting my hand under her chin lifting her head to to look at me.

"I love u", I said and slapped the side of her leg lightly.

"Mhmmm", she said and nodded.

"I'm leaving tomorrow", I said and she pushed me.

"Why u tell me so fkn late, u talk to me everyday", she said and a tear ran down her face.

Look at her and her sensitive ass, she acts hard but is a sensitive ass girl.

"Look at my luh thug crying", I said tryna grab her but her wiped her tear and slapped my hand.

"I ain't crying"she said and I laughed.

"Don't fuck up, cause I'll stab you", she said looking in my eyes.

"But I have needs", I said and she sucked Her teeth.

"So do I, but I gotta wait until yo nasty ass wanna do sum", she said and rolled her eyes.

"Lemme find out", she said and opened her door.

I grabbed her arm and closed the door, I put her against the brick wall and started kissing her.

She tried to pull away but she couldn't go anywhere, so she stopped kissing back and tried pushing me.

I stopped and looked at her, "what u doing", I said and she shook her head no.

"Am I gonna see u tomorrow?", she said and I nodded my head.

"I'm coming and picking u up whether ur mom fucks wit it or not", I said and she nodded her head.

"K lemme go inside", she said and I laughed.

I hugged her and gave her a peck on her lips and she walked inside, I went Into my car and drove to the trap.

......

"Wassup, I thought yo ass was sleep", king said looking at me.

Y'all remember him?

He was there when the red car drove by Ryan house and started shooting.

"Shut up", I said and waved him off.

"Tomorrow in the afternoon make sure ur at the mfn airport", woo said looking at me.

"Shut up nigga I'm the one who made this shit", i said and waved him off.

I went up the stairs and started grabbing my money throwing it in my small Gucci bag, Then closed it and put it on my back.

......

The next day.....