5 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙢: 3

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I wanna say thank you god FOR GIVING ME THE STRENGTH TO NOT beat my wonderful fake ass hubbys ass", I yelled and then smiled in the mirror.

"Stop fucking yelling", Darius said and I rolled my eyes.

"I was being nice to u all day, I sucked ur dick and allllll", I said and he put his arm around my shoulders.

"I be playing with u", he said and picked me up and threw me on the couch.

I just laid there looking at him, he came over me and I punched him in the mouth.

"If my shit leeks ima get tight", he said sucking his lip then stuck it out.

"Nah it's just puffy on that side", I said and laughed a little.

"Ight that's why me and kash going to that block party tomorrow", he said to me and smiled then sat down.

"I'm coming too", I said and shrugged.

"Oh u are", he said looking at me laughing a little.

"Ima let my girl know too", I said and pulled out my phone.

Then I remembered what happened on the phone today, shit was nasty asf.

I started jumping a little and tapping Darius, "guess what happened", I said and he looked at me.

"What", he said and I stopped moving.

"Riah was on the phone with me then kash came in and started eating her pussy, but she thought I never knew", I said smiling and woo shook his head.

"She was moaning and I was like huhhhh, I need head from him fuck", I said and then he choked me.

"Stop playing with me", he said looking in my eyes with a straight face.

"Well u ain't putting no work in, gave me head 7 times and think u the shit", I said tryna get him mad.

He sucked his teeth and waved me off.

"Im playing that shit feels good asfffff, your head the best", I said in his ear and slide my hand down his pants.

He smiled and I took my hands from his his pants and he shook his head.

"K but I'm going to the party and I'm texting my bih rn", I said grabbing my phone off the couch.

"Ur sooo nuff bro", he said and sucked his teeth.

I shrugged my shoulders and tapped her contact name, "cuzzo💞".

Me: guess what the fuck I just found out sis.

Cuzzo💞: wha?

Me: they going to a block party and WE gonna crash that bitch!

Cuzzo💞: nooooo I have a better idea😊.

Me: Wha?

Cuzzo💞: we gon spy on them!!

Me: I knew it was gon be some bullshit🙄.

Cuzzo💞: k fuck u then🖕🏿.

Me: ur emoji is fkn dark just like yo dark ass idea hoe💋.

She didn't text me back, I just looked up at Darius as he payed attention to something on his phone.

He looked up at me and smirked, "what", he said and I smiled a little.

"I can't look at u", I said raising my eye brow.

"Nahhh", he said and I rolled my eyes.

......

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I've been on punishment from my mom and it ain't good, I wasn't gonna do it but she wouldn't took my allowance away.

But now I'm off and I'm happy cause ima blow a bag, and might put money on someone's head.

I walked out my room without a shirt and with basketball shorts, and I ran downstairs.

"Oh look who's happy today", my brother able said sitting down on the couch eating cereal.

"Shut the fuck up", I said and walked past him.

"What u doing today?", able asked me as I sat on the sofa cracking my fingers.

"Bouta try to make moves with some people", I said nodded my head.

"Oh u know riahs mom don't fuck with kash no mo", he said looking up at me and I smiled hard asf.

Y'all prolly wondering why I don't like this goof, cause he didn't wanna put me on.

Said it was too dangerous and we already have everything, and Riah doesn't want her cousins going through shit they don't have to... blah blah blahhhh.

All it was, was excuses.

I wasn't sweating it cause it was bs anyways and i already had bread.

"Bro u good", able said snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Ye im good", I said smirking.

"Where's mom I want my phone", I said and wiggled my toes.

"She's coming home right now chill out big dawg", able said and got up to put his shit away.

"Ahhhhh we live a lavish lifestyle", I said looking around at the all white livingroom.

"And you still tryna be a thug, I don't gotta problem with kash I'm cool with him cause I just texted him", able said and I sucked my teeth.

"I'm your brother", I said and he walked in the room.

"And melody ur sister, and what", able snapped back and the front door opened.

"Mom melody cooling it with my opps", I yelled as she walked in with her purse on her arm.

"What's that", she said and took off her shoes.

"A person that i don't fuck with", I said and she shook her head.

"That's nice, cause I don't like your girlfriends and you still hang out with them and stick that small ass dick up they little ass", she said and walked into the living room and sat down.

"Your supposed to be on my side mom", I said and rolled my eyes.

"Roll ur eyes at ur phone screen", she said and held my phone in the air.

"Lemme get that", I said smiling at her.

"Learn who u roll ur eyes at hoe", she said and I nodded my head.

My phone went flying towards me and I caught it but it slipped out my hand and fell.

I picked it up and the back was cracked, "oh my gosh mom", I said and looked at it.

"What u gone do cry", she said looking at me with her lips pruned up.

"And go back to that hood and I'll kick yo broke ass out", she said and pulled her phone out and went on it.

I rolled my eyes and got up to wash my clothes for the party tomorrow, it's gone be lit🔥 !

___________________

Voteee