𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"5.. 4.. 3.. 2 1,  were going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship", I sang zipping up my bullet proof vest.

"Zooming through the sky little Einstein's", rj said putting shit in a bag.

"Can y'all gay ass nigga shut up, we bouta blow some brains out and y'all over here singing", woo said standing up throwing his hoodie over his head.

.....

"Nah ion care ima bust the door down", I said arguing with them.

They was tryna make the plan more complicated, if they was smart they would've just booted the door down.

"Nigga what", rj said yelling at me.

"Nigga they windows is open, they all over the house", I yelled at him.

"LISTEN, WOO GON KICK THE BACK DOOR THE SAME TIME I KICK THE FRONT DOOR AND WE GON RUN UP IN THE BITCH", I yelled at rj cause he was dumb asf.

"Then what, we gon die", rj said.

"No nigga u gon die", I said looking at him.

"It's all bitches on the first floor dummy", i said loading my shit up.

We always argue with his dumb ass before we start war with someone.

"When he busts open the door, u gon throw the smoke bomb in and keep yo shit on ur face", I said looking at him and he nodded.

.....

I kicked open the door and started shooting the bitches, smoke was everywhere.

The naked girls where screaming, I was shooting all of them.

Niggas started running down the stairs and I hid behind the door, we all got quiet acting like we were gon.

A nigga walked past me and I stabbed him in his head, his body dropped and they all looked at me as they coughed.

I started blasting at them, woo looked at me and I smiled.

I ran up the stairs and made a right, I opened the door and seen more Niggas.

I was just blasting.

"Nigga go", I yelled at rj and his scary ass ran and kicked open the last door.

Slip was sitting in his chair smoking a fat ass blunt, "my boys", he said laughing.

"Mmmm, I thought y'all knew better", he said laughing blowing out smoke.

"Kill me and just know u gon have to attend a bunch of funerals", he said leaning back in his seat.

"Bring his sons head", I said and one of my nigga dragged his son in the room.

"Thought y'all nights were gangsters", I said grabbing his son by his hair.

His son was still alive but he was dying slow asf, I grabbed my knife from my pocket and opened it.

I pushed it in slips sons neck and slowly took it out, I started carving my name in his neck and stabbed his son in his chest and he dropped.

"Kill him", I said and all they guns blasted at him.

"Bring both of there body's to the trap", I said walking out the house full of dead body's.

I looked at my other niggas that were standing at the door and nodded, they smiled at me.

.....

"Chop up the body's", I said to the girls.

"Make it look cute", I said leaving them in a small room with the 2 body's.
_______________________

Vote