𝙉𝙮 𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Melody", I yelled for romeos sister.

She came in my room with her phone in her hand and sat on the bean bag, "wassup, I don't even like me now a days", she said and I laughed and waved her off.

"What u want a man", I said looking at her and and she looked up.

"K wassup tho", she said and I smiled at her.

"Ughhh so I have a addy to this girls crib, she tried to embarrass man and she had a family function going on rn, so I wanna pop up and hit her maybe 2 times and ur gonna record the whole thing", I said and smiled and she huffed.

"Does ur little fling know", she asked and I stood up and rolled my eyes.

"I don't care", I said and walked in my moms room.

"Can I use the car for a quick minute", I asked her and she pointed to keys.

......

"Look at the dumb ass", I said and melody pulled out my phone and started recording.

I got out the car and walked up to her as Melody followed me, "Hello",  ny said smiling awkwardly.

"Who's this", a older girl asked sipping sum shit.

"Ur little family memeber ny here needs to stop fucking coming for my nigga cause he doesn't want her, I already had beat her ass once and I don't wanna do it again", I said loud and everyone started looking at me.

"Shut up why you so loud for", she said tryna make me calm down.

"Nah cause u was real loud outside the store when you seen mines minding his business right", I yelled at her.

She huffed and backed up a little, "so listen", I said and paused looking at her.

I smacked her in the face and she didn't swing back she held her cheek instead, "what", she said looking around.

"I will fight anyone that has a problem", I yelled looking at everyone.

They could've all just jumped me but they scary.

"Do some dumb shit like that again and I will write my name with ur blood hoe", I said and punched her in the lip and it busted.

I walked away while melody recorded her laughing, "stoopid", Melody ran to the car laughing.

I wasn't gonna post the video, maybe a little snippet, then I got a call.

𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝🤭

"Hello", I said putting the phone to my ear.

"Why one of my guys told me that u made ny lip bleed jn", he yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Who", I said leaning back in my seat.

"It doesnt matter, I fkn told yo dumb ass I got it but you felt the need to drag yo ass over there", he yelled in the phone mic.

"When u talk to me like ur mature then call me", I yelled back and hung up the phone.

Who does he feel like? Pshhh lemme know.

......

I got home and my mom was rolling up a blunt, "mom when u start smoking", I said taking off my shoes and she laughed at me.

"I like what it does, i stay calm", my mom said and I smiled and walked up the stairs with melody behind me.

"Sooo u like drug dealers", Melody asked me and I laughed a little while diggin through my closet.