𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝘼 𝘽𝙖𝙜

Don't be scared vote

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up from last night with a big ass smile on my face, thinking about kash.

I got up and outta my bed and walked to the washroom to clean up.

.....

I was carrying the boxes that we're broken from my room cause I broke them open to get my clothes.

Now I was done unpacking, I was stress free.

.....

"Mariah", I yelled cause I was tryna go to the mall.

"Ye Ye", she said dancing while walking into the kitchen where I was.

I took a bite of my pop tart and looked at her with my finger up to make her wait, "u tryna go somewhere", I asked and she nodded.

"But I'm on the phone rn", she said and walked out I just laughed.

.......

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Come on, I got shit to do", I said yelling walking into the trap.

I walked into the meeting room, in the room there is no phones or devices allowed, you walk through a metal detector and have a seat.

.....

Everyone was finally here, and I had a drop on this west side nigga that I needed gone cause he was finna be boss of his shit, and if that happens he gonna go buck.

"Ight Shut the fuck up", I said sitting down at the end beside woo.

I started to tell them who I had a drop on.......

"When this getting done", one of my niggas said.

"Tomorrow at night", I said and slapped the table.

Everyone was dismissed.

.....

"Where you from tho", I said to this white girl that had a nice ass body.

"Ummm Texas", she said smiling at me.

"Ight give me yo number and I'll shape that ass up", I said licked my lips at her.

She pulled out her phone and gave it to me, I put in my number and gave it back to her.

"Call me cause I wanna get shaped up", she said and I laughed.

"Mmmm watch when Riah finds out", woo said and I stuck up my middle finger.

"Me and her not even together, there ain't nothing between me and her", I said and hopped in the car.

I stopped the car just to talk to that hoe cause I needed a new fuck, and she was gonna be it.

.....

I hadda stop by my moms house today cause I promised her last week I was gonna see her, I'm so bad at this shit.

.....

"Wassup ma", I yelled walking into her house that she lived in forever.

"Don't walk up in this bitch yelling n shi, u ain't come here for a whole month", she said with her glasses sitting on her face while reading a book.

"What you doing", I said walking up to her.

"You see what I'm doing, and all that money u be sending me every 2 weeks take it back it's on the counter", she said closing her book and I scrunched up my face.