𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up the next day and my legs were pounding, I touched my thigh and it was hurting.

"Why yo ass still sleep", Tayshawn walked in eating a waffle.

I looked at him and he looked at me and sat on the sofa that was on his room.

"Get up", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"My legs hurt", I said and he laughed.

"My bad", he said and stood up shoving the the whole waffle in this mouth.

"Come", he said flinging the blanket up.

I started shivering, "Damn", I said and flung the blanket back over me.

"Come u gotta get up", he said tapping my leg.

......

I finally sat up but he had his head set on playing the game or whatever, I just stared at the back of his head.

"Ahhhhh bitch, I haven't played this shit in a long mfn time and I'm up", he yelled jumping in one spot.

He turned around and seen me, he smiled at me and sat back down.

I stood up tryna keep balance, I was just in my underwear and my bra.

"Fuckkk", I said massaging my legs.

"My bad baby", he said loud asf.

I started walking slow to the washroom in pain, this ain't it.

......

"Tayyyy", I yelled with a towel over my body as I sat on the toilet and he walked in.

"Wassup", he said holding his control in his hand.

"I need my bag", I said and he sucked his teeth.

"You could've just said bring me my bag, now I gotta walk back and then come back then walk back again", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"K bye", I said and he walked out.

I will sit here all mfn day if he dont bring me my bag, he's sooo annoying.

......

It's been like 10 minutes and I was sitting down on the toilet dry asf, he busted open the door.

"Why are u still here", he said walking in standing infront of me.

"Get my bag", I said with my eyes closed.

He walked out and came back in with my bag of clothes, "here bitch", he said and I bucked at him and he ran out laughing.

"Aye yoooo Ryan on the phone", he yelled.

Why is he soooo loud.

I started doing my hygiene shit and made sure I smelled good, "Ye her thighs are hurting rn", he yelled on the phone.

......

I walked out the washroom and had my bag in my hand, "drive me home", I said standing infront of him.

"Why I'm dropping u off in the morning, u wanna let yo mom see tha way u walk", he said and I nodded my head and sat down on his lap.

"There's a whole bed", he said and I laughed a little.

"Come u wanna go out to eat", he asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Ion like to go outside all u guys do is force me", I said flinging my head back on him.