💍

Next day^^

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Yooooooooo", I heard feeling a tap in my cheek.

I opened my eyes and seen Mariah over me, "can u cook me some food", she said and I sucked my teeth and laid back on MY man.

"Moms gone", she said and I huffed.

"K give me 30 minutes and ima be down", I said and she smiled and walked out the room and closed the door.

"Baby", I said in his ear rubbing his chest.

He opened his eyes and sucked his teeth, "what", he said.

"I want you to wake up", I said and he sucked his teeth again and I dragged my hand down his pants grabbed his meat.

"Get up before I rip this off", I said and he smiled.

"Go up and down", he said and I sucked my teeth and got up.

......

Me and him were brushing our teeth, "u wanna be like me sooo bad", he said spitting out the tooth paste.

"Lol", I said and spat.

......

"K come eat", I said to Mariah and she walked in the kitchen and grabbed a plate.

I walked to the living room and sat right beside jasiah as he bit a piece of his bacon.

"Move", he said looking. At me disgusted and I laughed.

"Damn", I said and moved over a little and kicked up my legs and put them on tayshawn.

"Nigga I get pussy everyday when I want it.... say I can't get pussy right now", he said on the phone laughing hard asf.

I looked at him and he laughed harder, "nigga ima grown ass man, I can pay yo bitch right along with yo siblings fuck outta here", he said yelling while smiling.

"Fuck u mean that's why I live by myself, nigga I live yo sister", he said and I scrunched my face up.

"If I wanted to live with my gurl I would've moved her ass with me, Buh we working on our shit rn", he said standing up getting hype while laughing.

"Niggaaaaaaaaa, I will fuck Riah in ur bed", he said jumping while laughing.

Jasiah looked at me and laughed.

Mariah had one eyebrow up and looked at her food, "don't play with me", tay said sittin back down.

"Fuck u mean I can only get 1 pussy, every time I fuck my bitch it get better every time", tay said calming down.

"Ight bet, ima see yo ugly ass at moms", he said and hung up the phone and laughed.

"Oh wow", jasiah said and I laughed.

"Who was u talking to", I asked looking at him chewing.

"My Bro", he said and I raised my eyebrows.

......

"Mom come home and get these ugly ass kids please", I said on the phone with her.

"No play the big sister role", my mom said and I rolled my eyes.

Tayshawn got up and started getting up putting on his shit, "where u going", I asked him and he sucked his teeth.

"To work", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"K everyone leave me then", I said and I got up and walked away.