5 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙢: 2

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I finished his laundry and it was hung up folded and organized, but now I was laying down on FaceTime with melody.

"Nooo baybeee, I wanna get married to someone that acts just like me", melody said while she was making something to drink.

"I don't think about marriage like that cause I really don't think no nigga will get on their knees and ask me that", I said and she started laughin.

"U can ask", she said and my eyes went big.

"Your funny, YOU won't ever catch me getting on one fkn knee asking a grown ass man to marry me", I said and she laughed harder.

"Fuck I look like", I said and blew air out my mouth making my lips bounce.

Then Tayshawn walked in and jumped on the bed and laid beside me looking at the screen, "what", I said looking at him.

"Where woo", he yelled smacking in my ear.

"Move before I stab u", I said looking at the side of his face while he ate candy.

"Shut up scrub", he said and looked in my face.

"Move back why u so CLOSE", I yelled the last past cause he was getting me itchy.

"U said u want some dick", he said raising his eyebrows while chewing hard asf.

"What's in ur mouth, why u chewing like that", I said looking at him disgusted.

"Talk to ur friend", he said and got in the blanket.

"Are u talking to me or are u distracted by ur man", melody said grabbing the phone walking around.

"Nah I'm paying attention, what was we saying again", I said and tay put his head under the blanket.

I felt my shorts slide down and I moved a little, he slapped my thigh and I huffed.

"Talk to ur cousin", he said louder.

I felt my panties come off and I tensed up, "is kash listening to me rn", she asked and I shook my head no lying.

"K we need to go to a party and shake a little ass", she said and he opened my legs wider and put them over his shoulder.

I felt him breathing on my clitoris, so I arched my back.

"I knowwwww", I said dragging my words as he pulled my body closer to him and he licked my cat.

I closed my legs tight and he pinched my thigh, "ow", I said and Melody mad a face.

"What", she said confused getting into a bed.

He started eating me out and I started breathing heavily and moved the camera as melody did what she was doing.

"Yooo", I said and dropped the phone.

I put my hands on his head and let out a soft moan, "Riah", melody yelled and I grabbed the phone and hung up on her.

He went a little faster and I let out loud moans then he stopped and my back unarched and he got up from the blanket and I put my hands over my face.

"Move", I said and spun over.

He was just hovering over me, while he was doing something on himself.

He put his hands under my waist and pulled it up, he slide 2 pillows under it and now my ass was tilted up.

"Not now", I said putting my hand out to push him back from behind me.

He grabbed my arm and put it on my back putting pressure on it, then he slide inside of me.

"Oh myyyy god", I said with a moan.

He started off stroking slowly and every stroke he went deeper, "fucckkkk", I yelled cause he was touching the end of my tunnel.

He started to go faster and harder holding my waist by letting go of my arm.

I put my fingers in the sheet grabbing it, I let out pleasing moans as he stroked.

It started to feel soooo good I started to cream all over his meat, "damn", I heard him say and he smacked my ass harder then a bitch.

He then speeded up and every stroke I moaned loud asf, "tayyyy slo-", I couldn't even finish cause it was too much.

Tears started falling from my eyes, "take that", he said in his deep ass voice.

I held in my moans as hard as I could with tears falling from my face, he started to slow shit down.

"Uhhh", I heard him say then he fell on the bed.

I just laid there unable to move, cause if that's what it feels like then I want that everydayyyyy.

I closed my eyes, n pulled the pillows from under me throwing them.

"Get up", Tayshawn said to me and I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

He got up pulling up his pants, n I just laid there restless.

"Riah, come on man", he said and I sat up slowly and lightly pulled up my shorts.

I stood up slowly rubbing my ass, then I rubbed my vagina cause that was hurting.

He started fixing the bed, then he looked up at me and I rubbed my self in pain.

"What", I said looking at him get on the bed.

"Come", he said patting the bed.

I lifted my leg to hop on the bed n that gutted like hell, "owwww", I said holding my vagina.

He pulled my on him and he had me in his arms like I was baby, "u good", he said dropping my legs holding up my upper body.

He put his hand on my vagina and I grabbed the blankets and pulled it over me, he started lightly massaging the top of my vagina.

"Stop it hurts", I said moving his hand fast asf.

He sucked his teeth and put in back on my vagina leaving it there, "I'm tired", he said and leaned back with me still on him.

"Ye lemme get comfortable", I said and rolled off of him.

I closed my eyes wrapping myself up and fell asleep.

____________________

Voteeee