𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨

(This book is gon end at chapter 60 then ima make it a sequel🤷🏾‍♀️.)

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"My mom doesn't want me around you", I told him and he ignored me.

"I might get u that new phone tho, cause if I boss up my bitch gotta too", Darius said.

"Did u hear what I said tho", I said looking at him.

"U can't stop seeing me, ur already addicted next thing I gotta do it give u this dick and then you will be stuck", he said and I rolled my eyes.

2 weeks later...

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been bad asf, Riah moves in with me and she's been sick asf.

I've barely even went to the office to count my cash and see how everyone's working.

I got invited to sooo many events and couldn't go, Riah wanted me to go but I wasn't.

Right now she was sitting on the couch with a big ass blanket on her, and I was laying on her leg.

"I'm telling yo ass u need to go to the hospital and ur telling me no", I said looking at new clothes on my phone.

"It's just the fever", she said and I huffed.

"You've been doing everything to cure this fever and it ain't go anywhere", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"If I stopped throwing up everything I ate then I'll be good", She said and put her hand on my durag.

"Well I'm staying home with u until u feel good", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"That's the shit that makes me mad, I don't want you feeling like u can't do something cause of me", she said and dragged her hand under my shirt.

She was hot asf.

"Can't tell me what to do", I said and shrugged.

She took the blanket off of her and I leaned up looking at her, she only had boy shorts and Nike bra on.

"What", she said and I shrugged.

As y'all know im sexual asf, I like having sex and I like seeing things like that.

"Come back, lemme put my head on ur leg", I said and looked at her as she sat down.

She laid back on the couch and flung the blanket of her, I laid between her legs and placed my head on her vagina.

Then her phone started ringing, "Riah babes", I heard a feminine voice yell.

"Who's dat melody", I said looking at my phone.

"Ye", she said and I continued to look for new shit.

"Riah ur still sick as a dog, and I was doing research", Melody said whole Riah Listen.

"What research u did", Riah said and started giggling.

"You could have a huge ass fever or a cold and u could be pregnant", I head melody say and Riah started coughing.

My eyes opened wide asf, pregnant!

"She better not be", I said budding into their conversation.

"Kash that was rude", melody said.

"Me and her are barely getting along so I don't care", I said and shrugged.

"K so if I'm pregnant what's gonna happen", Riah said.

"Who you talking too", I asked looking up at her n she was staring at me.

"You", she said getting loud.

"I don't know", I said and shrugged.

"I can't be pregnant, so erase that shit", Riah said and I nodded my head agreeing with her.

......

"Why u brushing ur teeth, did u throw up again", I asked while walking into our washroom.

"Yes", she said and spat.

"Put some clothes on, we're going to the hospital", I said and looked at her through the mirror.

"I'm scared no, cause if I'm pregnant like what's gonna happen", she said turning off the tap water.

"Then we gonna have a fkn kid, cause if u kill mines ima fuck u up", I said and she stuck her middle finger up at me.

I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her neck while she stood looking at the mirror.

I  bent down and kissed her on her neck, "Stop", she said and she walked to the door.

......

We was at the doctors office and she was telling us what she could have and what it could be.

"K pee in this cup and put the lid on and give it back to me after", The doctor said and left the room.

She looked at me and I looked at the cup, "go pee", I said.

"Okay", she said and got off the bed and walked out the room.

My heart was beating hard asf, and I was scared.

She later came back in with her pee, her pee wasn't yellow it was more clear with a little bit of yellow.

"Oh ur healthy", I said looking at her put it on the counter.

"I know it's not bright yellow like urs", she said and I sucked my teeth.

The doctor came back in and picked up the pee, "I'll be back with some results hopefully", She said and left the room once again.

"I'm getting hot" Riah said and started to fan herself.

"Just chill", I said looking at her.

"What is my mom gonna say", she said and the doctor came back smiling harder then a bitch.

"I have great news for u guys", she said looking at Riah.

"What", Riah said.

"Ur gonna be a mother and he's gonna be a father", she said and clapped to herself.

A little smile formed on my face, knowing that my little fellas work.

"Your 2 and a half weeks pregnant and I will set u up for a ultrasound when ur 5 weeks, okay", she said tapping things into the computer.

"K", I said cause Riah was not paying attention at all.

"Ummm hows she been feeling", the doctor said looking at me.

"She's been throwing up", I said calmly looking at her.

"Alright, that's normal, but ima give her some pregnancy pills to settle her stomach", the girl said and I nodded my head.

......

We got in the car and Riah was looking at the pills, "stop acting like that, Ur scaring me", I said looking at her.

"I'm fine", she said and turned her head and looked at me.

"My mom is gonna fucking kill me", she said and I sucked my teeth.

"Ur not going no where by yourself", I said and looked away from her.

I pulled off, and she put on her seat belt.

____________________

👀