𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣'

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Its been a week now and I ain't got no type asleep, all Riah does is yell at me cause she says I need to be thinking about my body, dis a and dat.

Her worried ass.

I was at the trap and 3 niggas were in the basement, I needed information from them cause they all had something hooked up to riahs threats.

"Yo, you need to go to sleep", woo said walking in my office with a apple in his hand.

"Ye after this", I said standing up stretching.

I yawned and walked to the basement, "mhmmm", I said looking at all 3 of them.

They were duck taped straight and laid on the floor, I smiled and dapped my niggas.

"Yessir", I said and yawned and they all looked at me.

"Spill shit rn", I said sitting on a chair as I looked at them.

"We don't know shit", A red head guy said.

"Give me the bat", I said and they tossed me the bat.

......

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Oh so ur kashs ting", a small chocolate girl said pointing at me while laughing.

"Yes", I said and looked at Ryan weird asf.

"But he be messaging meeee sooooo", she said looking around and I laughed.

"When I find out ur lying, ur face will be on the floor", I said and turned around ready to walk away but then she opened her big ass mouth.

"Oh cause u can put my face on the floor", she yelled and I laughed and looked at her.

"Ask his last hoe", I yelled and smiled at her.

"Yes ma'am", Ryan said and laughed looking at me.

"Bout time I don't gotta stand up for this bitch", Ryan said and I stopped walking and looked at her.

Nah cause she stay calling me her bitch, that's dead.

"What", she flicking her neck at me while looking at me.

"Watch how u use your words towards me I ain't your man", I said and continued walking in the store.

"Girl you know it ain't even like that", she said and I shook my head cause me and her can fight, jus lemme know.

......

"Mom, ima start my own business", I said talking to my mom as we sat in the living room.

"Like what", she said and I sat there smiling at her.

"Ima sell lashes and bathing suits make these hoes look cute for cheap", I said and my mom started laughing.

"Listen if that ur dream I believe in you", she said and I smiled hard asf.

"Yasss ma'am, can u set me up an appointment with one of them people who can start business", I asked and she nodded her head slowly while looking at the tv.

"Yes ma'am", I said and went back into my phone happy asf.

"I need to post", I said out loud.

"Post a picture", my mom asked and I nodded my head slowly.

I picked a couple and posted them.

⚪️ 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻.𝗥𝗶𝗮𝗵

𝗥𝗶𝗮𝗵