𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙝𝙤?

Next week...

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Mom I got a job", I yelled walking into her room.

"Don't talk to me with them damn hickeys on ur neck", she said laying back in her bed.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to her showing her I got hired at Walmart as a cashier.

"But is them hickeys gon", she said looking up at me with her glasses on her nose.

"Yes look", I said showing her my neck.

"Mhmmm", she said and I rolled my eyes and walked out.

I walked into Mariah's room and she was dancing in her camera, this little girl was 6.

"What", she said rubbing her phone deleting her video.

"u hate me?", I said and sat on her bed watching her body figure.

"Yes", she said sitting on her floor texting people.

"Why, what did I do", I said looking at her as she didn't show any attention.

"What do you mean, u love jasiah more", she said standing up walking to her closet and came out with a orange adidas hoodie.

.....

Me and her talked and I made a promise I hopefully could keep, then I got a text from the one and only.

𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝🤭
𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 1:34𝘱𝘮

𝘺𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘰 𝘧𝘬𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦?
(𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥)

𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘶 𝘶𝘱.

𝘺𝘦, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘬𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘵.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘺 𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘪... 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘰😂?

𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦?

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘴. 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯

𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬, 𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘶 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘰?

𝘯𝘰𝘗𝘦

𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘥.
(𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯)

I just laughed cause he know damn well he wanted to talk to me, then I remembered what ny sent to me last night.

Him walking around with his shirt off while he had his shorts on, well they cute