𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙪𝙩

Continued ^^

Vote n ur a goat.

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Ight so lemme call one of ur lil opps n text them that early and let u find out", I said pushing a box to the wall to move it out my way.

"That's how u die", he said and I looked at him like he was dumb.

"Alright So now u see where I'm coming from", I said almost yelling at him cause he acts dumb.

He huffed and leaned forward rubbing his face in his hands, "fucking dumbass", I said walking to my bed rolling my eyes.

"Want me to leave", he said and looked at me.

"Yup, tell someone to lock the door behind yo ass too", I said getting in my bed cause y'all know I was sleepy.

"Buggin", he said and grabbed my legs pulling me to him.

He went between my legs and held my arms down, My legs went around him cause I be thinking something can happen.

"Why we gotta argue all the time, just shut the fuck up and forget about it", he said low so my mom couldn't hear him.

I huffed trying to calm down myself, cause I was gonna yell.

"NO BECAUSE YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS COOL THAT U DO, YOU KEEP DOING DUMB ASS SHIT BUT IF I DID IT U WOULD BE HURTTTTT", I yelled and he put his hand over my mouth so I could quiet down.

"Ion care", I said rolling my eyes.

"Ight I'm sorry, i ain't gon text her in the morning", he said like that makes anything better.

"No, why u want her so bad what does she do for u. WHAT do u guys do when y'all chill", I said cause the bitch was useless asf.

"Sucks my dick, and we fuck", he said and I curled my lips in my mouth and tried to move my hand.

"Are u my bitch", he said in my ear and I started cracking my fingers.

"I don't care", I said low asf cause I wasn't tryna yell.

"You was only mad cause I wasn't tryna hang out with u, so u made her feel all nice n shi", I said holding back the tears that were forming.

I'm not gonna lie I was hurt, hurt asf.

"So", he said coming closer to my face.

I curled my lips back in and he just stared at me, "Come to me and ring my phone down when ur not ringing hers", I said still tryna move my arms.

"U gon hit me?", he asked and I nodded.

"Ight ima leave you alone", he said and got off of me.

I flipped around and laid on my belly, I threw my phone on the floor and closed my eyes.

"Look now u gon cry", he said putting on his shit.

"Yes indeed", I said with my eyes closed.

"And guess what, ima still ring u down and ima still pull up when I need company", he said and left my room closing the door.

.....
I was so mad that I didn't even noticed I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning mad, big mad.

I got up and walked to my bathroom bumping into a box, I looked down and punched the box for running up on me.

"Fkn touch me", I said walking past the box.

I went to the washroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth and walked out and grabbed my phone off the floor.

I had like 10 miss called from Ryan, so I called back and she answered.

"Babyy", Ryan said all hyped.

"What", I said wanting to know why she was ringing down my phone.

"Ny pulled up to ur old house and was recording saying that ur not outside, she'll beat yo ass this and that, and she posted it", Ryan said yelling through the phone.

"Wait I said something tho, I said bitch she don't live there anddddd next time knock on the fkn door", Ryan said breathing hard n shi.

"Find out where she at now and ima pull up on her", I said aggravated cause she be mad bored.

"I got u", she said and we hung up.

......

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Count this money, and put it in stacks of 1000. No more, no less", i said giving my cousin that wanted to work for me some of my money to see if he would steal.

"I got u", he said and  I laughed walking away.

"Boss", Abigail my hacker yelled running up to me.

"Umm the person that was tryna kill you worked for pee, he put 50,000 on ur head", she said tapping showing me shit on her computer.

"Find our where his trap located at", I said and walked to the chill spot.

"Wassup", woo and mask said watching soccer.

"Y'all gay, watching soccer and shi", I said sitting down watching too.

"you seen the video ny posted", mask said laughing in his phone.

"Nah wassup", I said looking curiously at him.

"She tried to pull up on Riah", he said throwing me the video.

I watched it and shook my head, "me and Riah ain't even on proper terms rn so she wildin for what", I said throwing his phone back at him.

"She needs that dick", woo said and shook his head.

"Nah I've been piping ole boys babymother", I said smiling cause Im fkn niggas babymothers n shi cause I got it like that.

"U too much", he said and I stood up stretching.

"Meeting tomorrow at 3 I need a job done, put that on the board", I said leaving the trap.

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Come outside ny", I said looking inside her moms house.

"Move that's my daughter", her mom said tryna push me alway from her daughter.

"Move before I hit yo ass", I said hitting her moms hands off of me.

I don't care if I was on her property or not, she's bright.

Ny came near the door and I jumped over her mom grabbed her shirt.

I pulled her off the porch, and she dropped Cause her mom was tryna save her.

I punched her in the face and seen her mom run up she got snatched back by Ryan and dropped.

I grabbed ny hair and dragged her she was swinging back but every time the hit touched me I would hit her in her mouth.

As I dragged her blood was following as a trail while people recorded, I let her go and looked at her.

I barley even touched this bum.

"Leave me alone u bored ass hoe", I said and hopped in Ryan's whip.

She ran to the car and pulled off, "Yes bitch". She said laughing.

I didn't find nothing funny, she was bothering me for no reason.
_______________________
215 votes

That's how we get down over here, PERIODT!