𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮

VOTE RN

Riah POV

"Riahhhhhhhhhh, when I tell u I almost screamed", Ryan said telling me how she lost her virginity yesterday.

"Mhm", I said not paying attention cause I didn't care.

"But after like 5 minutes I was riding fine", she said and I popped my eyes open.

"When u getting yo phone back it's been like 3 days", Ryan said as I payed attention to my colouring book.

"I don't know, it better be today or ima blast off", I said closing my colouring book.

"I've been craving some ice tho, ya wanna come with me to get some", I said cleaning up my bed from the mess I made with the colours.

......

"Yessirrrr", I yelled as I opened up the corner store door.

"Shut up", Ryan said.

I walked in and waved at the cashier, and he waved back.

"Where's the ice", I asked him standing near the door.

"Ice, at the back", he said and I nodded.

I walked towards the ice and grabbed a bag of it, I cashed out and put the heavy ass ice in a bag.

"Aye yo", a group of lightskins yelled and I looked over and squinted my eyes.

"You", he said pouting at Ryan said she looked behind her.

"Who", she said again and the guy sucked his teeth.

"Ion want him", she said low so only I could hear.

He jogged over and stood infront of her with a big ass smile, "wassup", he said and licked his lips.

"My man waiting for me", she said looking at him and I busted out the ugliest laugh.

"U gotta man too", he said pointing at me and I stopped laughing mad fast and looked at him.

"Yes she does, and he kills people so bye", Ryan said grabbing my arm and we walked away.

......

"Why u walking everywhere", I heard a raspy voice while we were walking.

I looked to the side and seen the one and only tayshawn in his car, he was driving at the pace we were walking.

"Can u drive us", Ryan said bending over while walking.

"U not mine and ion fuck with u", he said and I shook my head laughing.

"U driving slow, is u gone stop the car or what", I said looking forward and the car stopped.

We got in the car and he was staring at me, "ummm damn, u wanna kiss or sum", I said putting on my seat belt.

He grabbed me so fast and turned my face towards him, he pressed lips against mine and pulled away.

"Damn cause Ryan ain't right here", Ryan said and he sucked his teeth and I looked back at her smiling.

"Damn y'all might as well fuck", she added and I sat back laughing.

"Why u got that big ass pack of ice for", kash said tapping the bag.

"Cause I'm craving for it", I said and looked at him.

"Mhmmmm", he said and pulled off.

"When ima get my phoooonee", I said poking my bottom lip out.

He looked at me and shrugged, he looked mad sleepy first of all.

"U good", I said reaching my arm over to him.

He nodded and I put my hand up his shirt, he looked at me and shook his head.

I removed my hand and looked at him weird, "what u been doing, why u so tired", I said grabbing the pack of gum that was sitting in his cup holder.

I ate a gum and put it back and looked at him weirdly, cause he don't act like this.

"Yo son you good, you see my friend over here worried n shi", Ryan yelled then shoved his shoulder.

He rolled his eyes and I looked at her as if she was dumb, "u can't be sentimental with these niggas", she said and sat back.

What the fuck is wrong with this girl?😭

"Ight so when I pull this car over u getting out", he said and I shook my head.

.....

He was infront of my house and Ryan hopped out the car, I was getting out too.

He grabbed my arm and looked at me, "wassup with u", I said getting aggravated with him.

"I'm tryna sleep, Buh I need u", he said and I sat back and looked at him.

"So come", I said chewing on the gum.

"No, Ryan is always chirping n shi", he said and rolled his eyes.

"Call ummm... what's that niggas name, woo and tell him to get Ryan then", I said and he closed his eyes.

"Yo", I said and hit his shoulder.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, "what are u doing that's making u so tired?, when u go to sleep?", I said hitting his glove compartment.

"Yo chill out son", he said and bucked at me.

.....

Me and him was laying down and i was in his arms, with my head on his chest.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP", kash yelled and I jumped.

"NO HOE, MAKE ME", Ryan yelled back and I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all stay arguing, so go in the next room", I said tryna remove myself from him but he wasn't letting me go.

"BROWNNN", he yelled for my mom and I shook my head.

She walked in the door and stood there looking at us then back at ryan.

"Yes son", she said and looked at him.

He huffed and let me go, he sat up letting his chest show.

"She's over here screaming while I'm tryna go to sleep, I just wanna lay down and chill with my baby and she over here wildin", he said and then huffed.

"Ryan, u serious", my mom said and clapped her hands at the end.

"Let him sleep", my mom said and Ryan pokes out her bottom lip.

"I ain't even that loud tho", She said and raised my eyebrows.

"At the end of the day that's my bestie and I want her to stay, she jus gotta stop yelling", I said and smiled and kash pinched me under the blanket.
_______________________

I took forever to update so i just want like 150 votes😭