𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨

Vote neowww.

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I pulled him ontop of me and I kissed him, he kissed me back.

"What. Chu. Want.", he said between kisses.

I looked at him and he looked back in my eyes, "you", I said and he bent back down kissing me again.

I was scared asf!

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was smiling inside, I pulled away and started kissing on her neck.

I left some marks are neck, I pulled her shirt up and took it off of her leaving her in her bra.

I kissed her stomach and went up to her breast, she put her hand over her bra tryna make me not kiss it.

"Move", I said sternly.

"Tayshawn", she said lifting my head up.

I moved her hands from my face and kissed the top of her breast, "I got you", I said and sat up.

I picked her up and walked her up the stairs, I closed my room door and walked towards the bed.

I laid her on her back on the bed and took off my shirt, my marina was under my shirt but I kept that on for now.

I got on top of her and she was laying there shaking a lil, I smiled at her.

"Calm down", I said running my hand up her leg.

I tugged on the waist of her pants and she looked up and away from me, I unbuttoned her pants and pulled it down and off of her.

She had on pink velvet panties, I pushed her more up on the bed and she took a pillow like she always does when I give her head.

She closed her legs and I moved the pillow from her face, "I already seen this pussy", I said and forced her legs open.

I pulled her panties to the side and licked her cat and she let out a small moan.

She was leaking, she was wet wet.

.....

She cummed about 3 times and I stopped giving her head, I lifted my head up and she was bitting her bottom lip hard asf with her eyes closed.

I put her legs up and put them on my chest, she grabbed the pillow and put it over her face.

"Riah move the pillow", I said and took off my marina.

I took off my pants and I was in my boxers, she looked at me and was shaking faster.

"When u want me to stop tell me", I said in her ear with her legs up.

I pulled my meat out and pressed it against her pussy, she looked at me scared as fuck.

"I got u", I said low and pushed it in a lil.

He back arched and her mouth opened, she put her hand on my chest.

"Tayshawn nooo", she said as I pushed a little more in her.

Ima put this all in her the first stroke then ima lighten up, "what", I said pushing me inside of her.

"Tayyyyyyyy", she said hitting my chest.

I started stroking lightly while I watched her tears start to form, she tried to sit up but I pushed her back down.

"Riah, it's gonna hurt for a minute I got u", I said in her ear low as I stroked in and out slowly.

"Stop", she yelled tryna move.

I started stroking faster, and her moans got louder.

......

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I felt so much better now and now I was ontop riding him, "just bounce", he said holding on to my waist guiding me.

"Damn", I said.

......

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

giving her some back shots and I could feel i was bout to bust, I pulled out and laid my dick on her ass as I came on her back.

She fell flat on the bed and I laid beside her, I felt her pull up her panties and I laughed a little.

________________

I wantttttt 210 votes.