𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been like a whole day now, I know it has, cause I done had about 10 naps and 14 dreams about food and a tall glass of cold water with ice.

All I do is hear laughing, some things they say makes me laugh.

"Go check on her", a girl said and a the same boy came in here.

"U good", he said popping in and I shook my head no.

"Can I have some fkn water in a bottle damn", I said and he laughed and left the room.

I stood up and did some jumping jacks, I got tired and sat my fat ass down again.

They came in with a water bottle and rolled it over to me and closed the door and turned off the lights, I opened tha water and starting gulping that shit down.

Fuck it tasted like sex.

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Darius was on the phone pressing me about Riah, and I didn't know where she was at.

"Darius I'm telling you I haven't talked to her since yesterday", I yelled a little.

"Go to her house and see where she at find out the last place her mom seen her allat", he yelled and I got scared a little cause he was giving me the she's gone vibe.

I called a Uber and waited.

......

I walked into auntie kitchen and she was there with red eyes crying, "auntie when's the last time u seen Riah", I said walking up to her hugging her.

"Yesterday", she said and my heart dropped.

"No she came home right", I said looking at her.

"Yes but she went to the store with her Mariah and jasiah and they came back by themselves breathing heavy", she said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Huh", I said and auntie nodded her head.

"Did they tell you anything", I asked tryna run this shit in my mind properly.

"Ye, said girls surrounded her and she yelled run and they took off", her mom said breaking down and I pulled her in for another hug.

"I just want my baby, I put her on punishment and when her dad makes me take her off she goes gone", Auntie says feeling guilty.

Shiii I would too.

"Im calling her dad", she said pulling out her phone.

"No call kash im telling you", I said and she sucked her teeth.

And that's where Riah got her pride and stubbornness from, its actually annoying.

"No not after I caught him letting my young ass daughter ride his dick", she said shaking her head.

"Look that's why u can't find her now, auntie don't get pressed when kash comes with her", I said and walked away and she sucked her teeth as I left out the door.

Then I got a text from Darius.

I rolled my eyes.

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was mad hungry and people kept coming in laughing at me, I stood up and opened the door and it opened.

I scrunched up my face, I was in a normal ass house.