𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙢

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was at his house all showered and in my pink piggy onesie, I was looking cute asf

It was bout damn near 1 am in the morning, and I was falling asleep on the sofa watching home alone 2 even tho I hated it.

Then the door opened making me jump a little, "them niggas want smoke they can get it", I heard Tayshawn sing.

Then I laid my lead back down cause I thought I was gonna die at first, "RIAHHH", he yelled and then walked into the living room and smiled at me.

"I knew yo ass was gone listen", he said walking over to me smiling hard asf.

"Move", I said and sat up looking at him.

"Wha now", he said and dropped his shoulders n then sat down beside me looking at me.

"Why was u texting or communicating with that bitch while u was with me", I said staring at him.

"Oh my gawddd, and who the fuck told u that shit", he said running his hands down his face.

"Why was u", I asked again.

"I'm not telling u shit until I hear the story how yo ass found out", he said and looked right in my eyes.

"Me and melody was here after yo ass left and I was tryna find something for us to do cause we was bored asf", I said and he just looked at me Listening.

"Then she was like we can go live but she wanted to go live on ur account and I said no", I said looking around the living room.

"Look me in my eyes when ur talking to me and why mines tho", he said grabbed my face lightly speaking soft asf.

It made me smirk a little cause he was cute asf.

"I don't know why she wanted to go in ur account but she did, but I said no ima feel like I'm invading ur privacy or whatever", I said and rolled my eyes and he huffed.

"Look at me man", he said sternly and I looked at me and smiled.

"Okay Chill, thennnnnnnnn she was asking me do I know ur password and if ur account was in my phone and I was like Ye Ye, then she took my phone and ran in the washroom and I guess tapped ur messages i really don't know", I said looking in his eyes.

"Huhhhhh why u have her in my shit", he said and hit his fist into his other hand looking at me.

"Nigga she took my phone, Ur not listening dummy", I said and poked his head.

"Then she came out and told me what she seen so I went to check if it was true n shi", I said and started cracking my fingers.

"And I seen more then I wanted to", I said and rolled my eyes and looked at him again.

"TURNS OUT YOU LIKED ALL OF HER PICTURES AND EVEN FOLLOW THE BITCH", I started getting loud and he grabbed my hands cause he thought I was gon hit him.

"Lemme go I ain't gon hit you", I said and he started laughing.

"Log out my shit bro, if ur cousin wanna be nosey n be all up in our relationship", he said and let go of my hands.

"I ain't sweating it cause I know what ur on", I said and grabbed my phone.

"Leave my shit on there I was joking", he said and licked his lips.

He grabbed my neck and started kissing my lips slowly, I pushed away and mugged him.

"Man I wasn't even cheating, go read the messages dumbass and that's what u get for going thru my shit", he said and grabbed me again and started kissing me n I kissed back.

He pulled me ontop of him and I held his face as he slowly rocked my hips on his meat.

He pulled away and stared kissing on my neck n laid some hickeys on my neck.

"Nooo hickeys", I said moving back a little and he sucked his teeth and picked me up.

I carried me up the stairs and walked in his room, "take that big ass fkn shit off now", he said taking off his jewelry.

Wednesday, Dec 30, 2020- (I'm not editing no further, cause I ain't write det)

I shook my head no, and he sucked his teeth and finally got off his last piece of jewelry and walked over to me.

He unzipped it as I tried to kept the zipper up and stripped me down, I had nothing under.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed, touching and kissing everything.

I kept on letting out lightly moans cause it felt so good.

"Lay back", he said and I laid back and he dropped his pants and slide inside me and I let out a loud moan.

"Fuck", I said underneath my breath.

"Damn", he said and stroked as he looked me in my eyes.

.....

He flipped me over into doggy style and I was moaning loud asf, "Tayshawnnnnn", I moaned his name load asf.

He stopped stroking and slapped my ass, I started bouncing going half way on his meat.

Every time I went down he forced me all the way down, "all they way", He said sternly.

I went all the way and moaned everytime he touched the end of my vagina, "fuckkk", I yelled and he smacked my ass again.

I went faster and he tilted his head back and groaned, he grabbed my waist and started pounding me breaking me back.

I laid down flat on the bed tryna run, but he still was hitting my shit.

"My bellyyyy", I said reaching my arm out to back him up but it didn't work.

"Ughhhh", he said and slowly stroked one last time inside of me and I felt a warm liquid in me.

He fell to the side of me and flung his arm over me and I slowly fell asleep.

____________________

Vote fa me