Chapter 2

Alex's POV

I wake up and the sun is blinding me through the window. Groaning, I put my arm over my eyes and start patting around for my phone. Where is that damn thing? I find it, picking it up to look at the time and realize I have several texts from the Stranger from last night.

Unknown: Ok..... this isn't my Hyung

Unknown: Who is this??? 👀👀

Unknown: My hyungs are laughing at me because I texted the wrong number, I now need to know who I was threatening 👀

Unknown: Oh man, I'm sorry! It's early and I'm blowing up your phone.

Unknown: ✌🏼 Sorry byeeeee

Alex: Hi Maknae, who are you exactly?

I laugh at my response, this person is probably older than me and they should be calling ME mankae. But whatever. I plug my phone into the charger and make my way to the shower.

———————

When I get out, I see that I have a new text.

Unknown: Weeeeeell, besides being the guy that mistook you for my Hyung, I'm now a found and happy Mankae. Who are you?!

Alex: You're crazy, I'm not telling you who I am. Who are YOU???

Unknown: I can't tell you that!

Alex: Why not?

Unknown: If I do, I'd have to change my number. Just tell me who you are!

Alex: Naaaaaaaah. Stranger Danger. Bye then Mankae! 👋🏼

Unknown: You're leaving? 🙁

Alex: I mean.. am I supposed to hang around and text a stranger who won't tell me his name??

Unknown: No but-

Unknown: I want to know who you are! I'm curious now!

Alex: You're going to have to keep being curious then Stranger Danger.

Change name to Stranger Danger?
Yes | No

Stranger Danger: No fairrrrrr~ Why won't you?

Alex: What if you're a pervert?

Stranger Danger: 😐😐😐

Alex: See????

Stranger Danger: But I'm not!!! I'm really nice 🙁

Alex: Ok, but Stranger Danger, you know you're just some random guy who texted me in the middle of the night???

Alex: And if I read those emojis correctly, threatening to smack someone's ass???

Alex: That sounds a bit pervy to me.

Unknown: NOOOOOO

Unknown: I'm being misunderstood 😭😭

Alex: As entertaining as this is, I must head off. If you feel like telling me your name, I'm all ears 🥰✌🏼

Why did I keep texting that stranger? I even saved his number. Aish, I'm dumb. I'm only encouraging this possible pervert to keep talking to me. But, it's really entertaining and now I'm curious too.