Chapter 25

Alex's POV

Why can't I get out of the car? My hands are shaking. I can't tell if it's from the excitement of being here or the nervousness of finally being able to meet bunny. Is he apart of the music production of BTS? Where will he be? How will he find me?

Breathing in deeply, I open the car to make my way to the loading dock where the crew enter.

The security notice my pass before I have a chance to say anything and open the door for me.

I've been in this venue multiple times the past few weeks and I know it like the back of my hand, but the issue is, how do I find bunny? Do I text him? Call him?

Alex: Bunny, are you here?

I wait for a few minutes but no reply, so I begin to wander around. Before I know it, I am on one of the wings to the dark stage. I look out and I can see the audience with their "light bombs" glowing. They look like stars in the night sky, it's beautiful.

The stage is dark besides some overhead lights creating a glow on the stage and the BTS logo on the screen.

From here, I would be so close to BTS. This is incredible. My skin is buzzing from the anticipation and my heart is racing.

Suddenly, the lights shut off and the only light is coming from the audience. Everyone is cheering and I look towards the stage, holding my breath until I hear the start of IDOL.