Chapter 31

Alex's POV

The rest of the concert went by like a blur. I tried to focus on the performance but my mind was elsewhere...

He said he wasn't through with me yet.

I don't know if he meant it provocatively but oh my gosh...

I'm scared my face will be permanently tinted red for the rest of my life because of Bunny. His words are echoing through my mind and I clench my thighs together to relieve some of the tension that's started to pool in the pit of my stomach.

That comment brought back the memories our phone conversations and I cannot stop imagining him... it's embarrassing. Now that he's met me in person, there's a good chance this won't continue. Before, it's was mysterious and exciting but now that we've officially met, what will happen?

I am just me and I don't shine a light to Jungkook.

He's perfect. The way he dances, sings, talks, everything. There's not a single flaw and it's unnerving.

What do I even do?!

I'm driving myself crazy and as the last song ends and they're taking their bows, a lump forms in my throat.

I am so nervous.

And what's worse, they're exiting to the side of the stage that I'm standing at.

They're walking towards me.

——————————————————————

Long time no write my loves 💛

Truth be told, I'm working on a story that I'm looking to create a webtoons with. I've been fighting with myself whether I want to write it here or not first before drawing it all out.