Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

Alex: I'll pinky promise not to call you a pervert this one time! So tell me!

I'm nervous. Why am I even doing this? I don't know this girl. She's a complete stranger... and if she were to find out who I were, she'd tell everyone about this. That should be reason enough for me to stop right now. But....

Jungkook: Well...

Jungkook: You could touch yourself...

Jungkook: That's a good way to de-stress...

Alex: Hmmm, you're right. I have the sudden urge to call you a pervert.

Aish. I knew it.. I stepped over the line. I throw my head back against the pillow and sigh. She was right, I am a pervert.

Alex: Is that what you do to de-stress?

Jungkook: Ermmmm... I mean

Jungkook: Yes, sometimes.

Alex: So, you think that would help me?

Jungkook: Yes.

Alex: How should I do it?

Wait, what??? What is she saying? Does she not understand what I mean? I can feel my heart begin to race and I have butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

Jungkook: Wait what???

Alex: How should I touch myself bunny?

My heart is about to beat out of my chest. She wants me to tell her how to touch herself??? Are we sexting now??? She even called me bunny... That name now has a new meaning. I reread that text over and over again. I can feel my member being to react over the situation and I place my hand on my bulge, rubbing it slightly. This is bad.. What did I just do...