Chapter 22

Alex's POV

I wake up groggy and unable to keep my eyes open long. I groan and reach up to rub my eyes, trying to rub the sleepiness out of my eyes. Why am I so tired?

I slowly start to remember bits and pieces the previous night but it's all really hazy. What is going on?

I roll over and start rummaging through my sheets to locate my phone. When I find it, I peel my eyes open and look at the notifications on my phone. I see the texts from Bunny and open them.

Bunny: I hope you sleep tight baby girl.

Bunny: I wouldn't mind doing that again soon 😉

The realization hits me, HARD. I remember every single detail down to the moment I fell asleep and my face lights up. Did that all really happen? Why am I struggling to remember it all?

Then it hits me, that damn medicine. I KNEW I should have measured it. I must have taken too much...

I silently curse myself until something else hits me.... he demanded I call him Jk. For some reason, I get this odd feeling that I know someone named Jk. It's not a very common nickname. Where have I heard it before? I decide to ask Bunny himself.

Alex: Good morning bun, so I have a question.

Alex: Why does the name Jk sound so familiar to me? Do I know you?

———————————————————————

What are you going to do Jk?