Chapter 35

Alex's POV

Walking through my door, I lock it and drop my bag, slowly making it to my bed before I collapse onto it.

I decided to walk home to clear my head.

Big mistake.

The walk left me cold, tired and still confused. I just wanted to sleep. I just want Bunny.

But it isn't long before my phone vibrates, indicating an incoming text.

Bunny: Tonight was everything I had hoped it would be, and more. I'm sorry that I had to leave but I am so glad I got to meet you Alex.

My heart melts.

I want to see him. I want to continue what we started. I want him here, but....

He's an international pop star and I'm... me.

I clutch my pillow close to my chest and bury my face to stop the onslaught of emotions. I like him, and now that I've met him, I'm not letting him go. But what now? What next?

These thoughts keep pummeling my mind until I remember I haven't answered Bunny. I lift my head enough to find my phone and open it.

Alex: It was more than I ever anticipated... I loved it. All I want is to see you again.

I want to say more, explain my feelings more, but the words are getting caught on the tip of my tongue.

I've never been so consumed with emotions before and it's difficult to navigate...

I just want to see him.

Alex: I wish you were here.