Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV

Alex: Do you know BTS?

Alex: Our firm got contracted to assist in their marketing, especially for the up coming concert.

I stare at that text for so long, it becomes blurry. My breath is caught in my throat and I feel a tiny bit of sweat dripping down my forehead. Alex is heading up our marketing???? How did this even happen. Why her company. Why. There's so many other marketing firms. But I know why. It's because of her. I've gotten to know her and I know she's good at what she does, which is why our team would pick someone like her.

What do I do....

I don't know what to do about this situation. She's now become so close, obtainable..

Bunny: Yeah, I've heard of them. What do you think of them?

Alex: Truthfully, I didn't know much about them until a few days ago. Only from some co-workers that are fans.

Alex: But after doing some research, I'm really intrigued by them.

Bunny: Intrigued how?

Alex: Their music is just... powerful. It holds so much meaning and they truly create music to spread positivity, self-love, and just.. ugh.

I can't stop smiling. She likes us. She likes ME. We have so many fans, but for some reason, hearing her talk about us just warms my heart.

This gives me so much hope.

Alex: Also.... have you seen them????? 👀

Bunny: What

Alex: *sends attachment*

Alex: They're so precious 😭😭😭

OMG OMG OMGGGG. She called us precious. I'm precious. She likes me. I'm so excited. But so so nervous. What will she think when she finds out it's me?

Bunny: Hmmmmmmm do you have a favorite?

———————————————————————

This one's for you mmfaber 🥰

I'm getting excited the more I write, I love this story 💛💛💛💛

What do you guys think? If you like it, don't forget to vote and comment!!