Chapter 32

Alex's POV

Oh no.

No no no no.

I am not ready to face him yet. How did the concert already end?!

I'm frozen in place and with each step the members take towards me, the more my heart threatens to beat out of my chest.

Jungkook catches my eye and without skipping a beat, smiles so brightly that I'm blinded.

The boys are joking around and giggling amongst themselves as they pass me one by one but as the boys fly by, one remains behind.

Bunny.

"Hey you." He takes a step towards me, our chests almost touching.

"Hey bunny. Good work out there." I wonder if he can hear my heart. It feels like it'll break through my chest at any given moment.

"Thank you, did you like it?" He hasn't stopped sporting that insanely handsome boyish grin of his and it's quite distracting, especially with how close he is.

And those doe eyes...

"Of course! You guys are beyond amazing!" I blush at my statement, it sounded very.. fan like. But he seems to beam at the compliment, that smile of his only growing wider.

"Come with me, let's go somewhere quieter." He reaches down and grabs my hand, and without another word, leads me away to god knows where.

Where is he taking me?

Oh my gosh, he's holding my hand.

I could die right now.