Chapter 30

Jungkook's POV

I hear the crowd's atmosphere change suddenly once we take a small break and I notice the other guys turning around, so I do too.

And there she is.

Cutely walking towards us with... a basket of waters?

I can't hold back my amusement. It's like fate is bringing her straight to me and she couldn't look more nervous about it. The cute little blush darkening as she catches my eye. I can't help but gawk at her. Her body is sinful.... all those curves paired with such a sweet face? I'm done for.

And luckily, she bypasses me and starts with Namjoon, which means I'll be last...

Perfect.

With each passing member, my smile widens. I can't take my eyes off of her. The way she talks, the way she smiles, it's all so captivating.

When she's about to step my way, I reach around and turn off my mic so I can finally talk to my Alex.

She stops in front of me, gazing and speechless, and I decide to break the ice for her.

"Hi Alex"

I she her deeply inhale and manage to choke out, "Hi bunny".

Such a sweet voice...

"It's nice to finally put the face to the sweet voice I've been talking to. I'm really happy you came."

I didn't think it was possible, but her cheeks darken even more than before. The things she's doing to me...

"Although I am happy I came, I don't know if I would have if I had known I would be on stage with one of the biggest boy bands on the planet and all their fans staring at my back right now. This is terrifying."

I reach out to cup her hand and give it a reassuring squeeze.

"I'll grab my water so you can quickly get off the stage then, but don't you dare go anywhere. I'm not through with you."

I step forward, gazing down into those beautiful eyes of hers and I can tell she understands the deeper meaning to my words. A small whimpers escapes her lips and I'm almost tempted to walk off stage with her.

But with what little self control I have left, I grab my water and she quickly starts to walk off stage.

My heart is beating so fast and I'm counting down the minutes until I can see her again.

——————————————————————

1k views?! Y'all, I could cry. I'm so thankful for every single one of you.

And I deeply apologize for not updating in a while. I sound like a broken record, I know, but my life is hectic. I'm so excited for the holidays so I can have some time off and focus on writing.

If I don't post an update before Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving my loves 💛