Chapter 33

As he's pulling me along with him, I catch the eyes of some of my staff and the BTS staff, and they're all sporting the same stunned look that I am.

Trust me, we feel the same...

I've been staring at his back all night but it feels different now. I look down to see my hand surrounded by his large hand and I feel nervous.

Well, I've been nervous all night, but still.

We stop at a dressing room that reads his name and he quickly pulls me in and the door closes behind is. We stand in the middle of the room, a few feet apart, just gazing at each other.

"Umm.. I dragged you all the way here and now I'm nervous that we're finally face to face, alone..." He chuckles slightly, casting his head down and shyly rubbing his neck.

How cute...

"You're just now nervous? I've been nervous all night.."

"Really? Why?" He looks up, his eyes peering through me.

My mouth feels like sandpaper, the words won't come out. All I can do is stare, and of course, blush.

"Alex..." He takes a step towards me.

"Tell me why." Then another

And another.

Too close..

I try to take a few steps back but my back hits the door. I'm trapped.

"Why are you nervous Alex?" He steps forward again. Our chest are almost touching.

He gazing down at me, his cheeks are flushed and his lips are slightly parted. I feel like an animal that's being hunted.

"I um... I never thought you were YOU. Jeon Jungkook..."

"Are you disappointed?"

"Not at all, and that's why I'm so nervous."

At that moment, his lips come crashing down on mine and his hands encapsulate my face.

Time stops.