Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV

📱Jungkook: You're lonely?

📱Alex: Yes... all I do is work, I don't have anyone in my life besides my co-workers and friends.

📱Jungkook: And now, you have me. I'm not going anywhere.

📱Alex: But.. you're not HERE. I don't even know what you look like, just that you have sexy abs and a sexy voice.

Part of me wants to go to her right now. I can find out the company she works for, find out her name and then tell her... no. I can't. This is all I can do for her right now.

📱Jungkook: Sexy abs? Sexy voice? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're seducing me Alex.

📱Alex: And what if I am?

📱Jungkook: Baby girl, don't tempt me.

📱Alex: Mmmmm... but I am tempting you. What would you like to do about that bunny?

If you only knew Alex... every single thing that has been going through my mind since the day of the bubble bath starts popping up one after another after another inside my head. The thoughts alone have my dick pressed against the fabric of my pants. I growl into the phone.

📱Jungkook: I'd like to come over there and shut that sassy little mouth of yours up.

📱Alex: Ahhh.. but you can't. So, this sassy little mouth is going to keep on until you give me a reason to stop.

📱Jungkook: Unbutton your pants baby girl, do it now.

I can hear the sweet little gasp that escapes her lips. She's doing as she's told, what a good girl. I didn't imagine she would be so submissive..

📱Alex: Ok...

📱Jungkook: I want you to touch yourself Alex. Slide your hand into your pants.

📱Alex: I am bunny..

📱Jungkook: Good girl, I want you to run your fingers up and down between your folds. Tease yourself.

📱Alex: It feels good bunny...

The sounds she's making are echoing through the phone and I'm unable to ignore my throbbing member, propping my phone up on my shoulder I reach down to slide my sweatpants down low enough to release myself.

I glide my fingers up my throbbing shaft, listening carefully to the sexy girl moaning through the phone.

📱Jungkook: Are you wet for me baby?

📱Alex: Yes...

📱Jungkook: Thats a good girl. I like your voice like this, flustered and edgy.

📱Jungkook: And your soft little moans are beautiful, don't hold them back.

📱Alex: I'm fingering my self, just for you...

📱Jungkook: Mmmm just for me?

📱Alex: Yes.. just for you bunny.

📱Jungkook: You're so hot baby girl. I want you to pull your fingers out and massage your clit.

I can hear her breath quicken and her sexy moans become louder. I wrap my hand around the tip and slowly begin moving my hand up and down, arching into my hand as I hear her moan even louder than before. I quicken my pace.

📱Jungkook: That's right baby, don't stop. I want you to cum for me like the good girl you are.

📱Alex: I'm so close bunny... ahhhh.

📱Jungkook: My submissive girl, the sounds you're making are intoxicating.

📱Alex: Bunny... I'm going to-

📱Jungkook: No, call me Jk. I want to hear you say it when you cum.

I need to hear her say my name. But I can't convince myself to tell her to call me by my real name just yet, but Jk will have to do for now. I want to hear my name of those sassy lips...

📱Alex: I'm going to cum...

Fuck, I am so close.

📱Jungkook: Cum for me, say my name Alex.

📱Alex: JK!

I snap at the sound of my name. I throw my head and feel my body tremble as my release coats my abdomen. I feel myself moan Alex's name loudly, stroking out the last of my release.

I take a shaky breath in and open my eyes, realizing I haven't said anything for a few minutes.

📱Jungkook: Alex?

I hear her soft breathing through the phone and realize she must have fallen asleep. I smile to myself and just sit there for a while listening to this woman that's managed to complicate my heart.

———————————————————————

I couldn't help myself, I had to do Jungkook's side too. 😍