Chapter 26

Alex's POV

I am speechless. The way they move, the sound of their voices together, the roar of the crowd, I'm mesmerized. They move in sync but still have their own individual flair, and they're all so... hot. From where I'm standing, I am so close.

I am just staring, unable to process that I am THIS close to BTS and then I realize, why am I right here? Where is bunny? I check my phone and there's no new texts. Did he change his mind? My heart falters and I turn my attention back to the stage.

They end the song and the one I've come to know as their leader steps forward, talking to the audience. That's when I notice one of the 7 boys is looking around. He looks over his left shoulder and makes eye contact with me. At first, he only stares. Then he smiles... at me.

Why is he smiling at me? He sends me a wink and turns back around, holding his mic up to speak next.

"ARRRRRMYYYYY"

The crowd goes nuts when he speaks.

"Did you know, someone recently started calling me bunny?"

My heart stops. There's no way....

"Do I look like a bunny?"

I look to the screens that are projecting his face and I see him make a pouting face, causing the crowd to LOSE IT.

"ARMY, do you want to know what else they called me? Stranger Danger."

I cannot breathe. It's him. It's been him this entire time. Jungkook...

I don't catch what he continues to say because all I can do is stare at him. I've been talking to him... and he's talked back to me.

Is this real?

——————————————————————

Hi guys 💛💛💛

I am SO sorry I've been MIA. I say work is busy, but lately, it has been SO SO SO BUSY. I even started a new craft company and it's been taking all of my time. BUT-

I love y'all and I'm going to try to make it a priority to write more because I love it so much.

So, please be patient. I'm trying!