Chapter 4

Alex's POV

I wake up to the sound of what I thought was my alarm, but it turns out, it's my friendly not so neighborhood Stranger Danger.

Stranger Danger: Good morning! ☀️

Alex: I should rename you Alarm since you have a habit of waking me up.

Change name from Stranger Danger to Alarm?
Yes  |  No

Alarm: I'M SORRY 😭😭

Alex: It's ok Alarm, it was time for me to get up and ready for work anyways.

I stretch and get up to take a shower. As I'm taking my clothes off, my phone buzzes again on the counter. I go ahead and start the water so it'll warm up and check the text.

Alarm: Wait, is my name really alarm in your phone now?

Alex: Yes, since I don't know your name I have to call you something. I just changed it from Stranger Danger to Alarm

Alarm: Omg Stranger Danger?! I'm not dangerous!!

Alex: Hmmmmm, I would be able to find out whether or not you were if you'd tell me your name Alarm.

Alarm: AHHHH! STOP! I can't tell you my real name. How about you name me something manly in your phone??? Ooo! Like Handsome Man?

Alex: HAHAHAHA I like Alarm.

Alarm: NOOOOOO Ok, what about Sexy Man?

Alex: BAHAHAHAHAHA How would I even know any of that Alarm? I'm just supposed to take your word for it?

Not wanting to stand out in the cold bathroom anymore, I take my cell into the shower with me, not wanting the conversation to end.

Alarm: Just take my word for it!! I promise I'm not ugly 😭😭😭

Alex: Hmmmmm. I need proof Alarm.

Alarm: But 🙁🙁🙁🙁 You might know who I am if I were to send you a picture, I can't! My face is recognizable!

Alex: Oh Alarm, now I'm even more curious than I was before. Are you trying to tell me you're a celebrity?

Alarm: ..... what if I was

Alex: There's no way 😂😂 Why would a celebrity waste their time texting a stranger???

Alarm: I don't get to make friends a lot due to my work, so it's usually just me and my hyungs. Sooooo, I get lonely sometimes.

Alex: Not saying I BELIEVE you're a celebrity, but if you're really that busy and don't have friends, I'm sorry Alarm.

Alarm: Omfg please call me something else 😭😭

Alex: Well, I cant call you handsome or sexy when I have no earthly idea what you look like.

Alarm: Call me bun then! That's the only nickname I can think of that no one would recognize. Only my hyungs call me that.

Alex: Bun??? As in bunny??? 🐰

Alarm: Yes!! My hyungs say I resemble a bunny 😅

Change name from Alarm to Bunny?
Yes  |  No

Alex: There you go bunny, your name has officially changed.

Bunny: Wait!! Just Bun!!! Bunny sounds more unmanly than Alarm!

Alex: Too late Bunny 🥰 Give me a few, I'm in the shower right now. I'll text you back when I'm done!

I set my phone down on the counter next to the shower and quickly wash my hair and body, thinking about the strange boy I've been texting. He says he's a celebrity? That's not possible. There's no way I'm texting with a celebrity. But even if I was, it wouldn't matter. I'm not the kind of person to gawk at celebrities, they're just people like me. I rinse off one more time, then step out and wrap myself in a towel. I crack the door to let out some of the steam and pick up my phone again.

Bunny: Wait, you were texting me while you were in the shower?!?!

Bunny: 😳😳😳

Alex: Yessss and now I'm out!

Bunny: Why did you take me into the shower with you?

Alex: I was enjoying picking on you bunny boy 🐰

Bunny: 😭😭😭 You wouldn't think I was just some bunny boy if you saw me.

Alex: Oh really now? What would I think then?

Bunny: That I'm handsome.

Alex: Well, you cant prove it so in my mind, you're a bunny boy

Bunny: 😭😭😭

Bunny: WAIT

Bunny: I can prove that I'm handsome without showing you my face 😏😏

Alex: Prove it then bunny, I'm waiting

Bunny: *sends attachment*

I swallow nervously. Yeah, he's handsome alright..

Alex: Ok.....

Alex: I'll call you handsome bunny then

Bunny: YAYAYAY ❤️❤️

Alex: Wait, did someone take that picture of you?

Bunny: Maybeeeee... it's part of my job!

Alex: 😏 Well, they did good.

Bunny: Do you like it?

Alex: Aish. I have to get ready for work!! Talk soon HANDSOME bunny!

That was close.. my heart is fluttering a bit. Why do I feel like this over a stranger? This is probably a picture he found on the internet and it isn't even him.

I shake the thoughts out of my head and quickly get ready for work.

———————————————————————

HANDSOME BUNNY 🐰🐰

Next chapter will be a little more smutty, enjoy!