Chapter 17

Alex's POV

Alex: Hmmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔

Bunny: Wooooow, you're thinking really hard over there, aren't ya 👀

Alex: Nope, just giving you a hard time. Of course we can talk on the phone!

As soon as I send the text, I see Bunny's incoming call and I freeze. Shakily, I answer.

📱Bunny: Hi you.

📱Alex: Hi there Bunny.

📱Bunny: Aish. It's ever more embarrassing hearing your cute voice call me that, hahaha.

Oh my, he sounds HOT. Like, really hot. And that laugh of his is so cute, it makes me slightly nervous. Wait, did he just say my voice is cute....

📱Alex: Well, nicknames remember? I don't have anything else to call you and you didn't like Stranger Danger or Alarm, soooooo.

📱Bunny: Ahhhhh, touché.

📱Alex: So what are you up to? Why did you suddenly want to change up our communication style? Hmmmm?

📱Bunny: Wellllllll.... I've always been curious about what your voice sounded like, so curiosity got the best of me.

📱Alex: Well, whats the verdict? Am I what you pictured?

📱Bunny: Your voice is really sweet, like a melody. I like it.

📱Alex: Oooooo you're good with words bunny. You know how to make someone blush.

📱Bunny: HAHAHAHA, I'm just telling you the truth. I like putting a voice to all the sassy texts.

📱Alex: Well, I must say, your voice doesn't resemble a bunny whatsoever.

📱Bunny: Oh? What do I sound like then?

📱Alex: Truthfully? Hot.

📱Bunny: Oh do I now?

📱Alex: Hahaha, stop. I'm blushing and I'm the one giving YOU the compliment bun.

📱Alex: You're voice is deeper than I imagined though and you got the cutest laugh. I really like it.

📱Bunny: Oh man, STOP you're making me blush now!!

📱Bunny: *someone else* Jk... who are you talking to someone?

📱Bunny: HYUNG-

📱 Call ended.

That was odd. Who was that? And they called him Jk? Is that his name or another nickname? And for some reason, that name sounds so familiar but I cannot figure out where I've heard it before. Where have I heard it before?

I yawn and realize I need to get to sleep, but I send Bunny a quick message.

Alex: It was nice finally getting to hear your voice, we should do that again sometime! ☺️ By the way... is your name Jk?

———————————————————————

I know, I know. I promised smut tonight but truthfully, it's seem like my real life is seeping into this story.

I've been working early mornings and late nights on projects and marketing materials, so I don't have enough time to write as much as I'd like.

But tomorrow, I should have more time so I'll put out more chapters tomorrow and hopefully update Affliction and Stranger at the Bar. 💛

Also, I'm taking requests if anyone has any ideas they would like to see me write. Just comment or send me a message babes.