Chapter 28

Alex's POV

Song after song, I become more infatuated with Jungkook. The way he dances is so beautiful. He hits every move effortlessly and he looks so cool doing it. And his singing... it's indescribable. I could listen to it every single minute of every day.

And that laugh.

It made my stomach do flips. His cheeks would press up towards his eyes and his smile would dominate his face.

But my favorite part of all... the ab reveal during Fake Love.

My entire body flushed at the sight

He's so sexy and I don't even know if he knows it.

Or maybe he does? Aish. Either way, I'm hooked.

The next song ends and someone taps me on the shoulder. I turned around and come face to face with one of the producing staff I've come to know from marketing and setting up for this event.

"Alex, walk these waters out to the boys please, thanks!!" He thrusts the basket of waters into my arms and runs off speaking into his headset.

I'm shell shocked.

I canNOT.

I turn and stares at the stage, practically shaking.

The amount of people in the audience, and then there's bunny....

Why me?!

Closing my eyes, I inhale deeply to calm my nerves.

Once I feel slightly better, I muster whatever courage I may have left and march on stage as professionally as I can, not to tip off the crowd that I have ulterior motives.

——————————————————————

I had some time before work today so I wanted to update for y'all 💛💛