Chapter 23

Alex's POV

Bunny never answered.

It's been several days and I'm more curious than ever. I've thought about it over and over again, but I cannot figure out where I know the name "Jk" from.

I want to know who he is. I need to know.

There is just something about him... I cannot stop thinking about him. Is he scared to tell me? Is he hiding something? Part of me is nervous, but my heart tells me he's a good person. I should be mad, or frustrated, or something, but I'm not. I just miss our texts.

I decide to text him to let him know.

Alex: Bunny... I just want you to know, whoever you are, it won't scare me away. To prove that...

Alex: My name is Alexandria Knoble.

Alex: With my name, I'm sure you can find everything you would like to know about me.

Alex: I trust you. I don't know why, but I can just feel you're a good person and you wouldn't try to hurt me.

Alex: I feel this connection with you and I don't want to lose it, whatever it may be.

Alex: I don't usually do this, at all, but I'm glad I am. I hope I hear back from you.

I ended up sending multiple texts. Does that make me look weird? Aish. I hope not. I want him to know he's safe with me, because I just want to KNOW him.

I don't want to hide anymore.