Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV

Alex: It was nice finally getting to hear your voice, we should do that again sometime soon! ☺️ By the way... is your name Jk?

Fuck fuck fuck. Jin Hyung is the worst. He just handed her my identity on a silver platter and I bet she's already putting two-and-two together right now. Or maybe not? She's not texting me saying anything else... maybe I can save this?

Part of me wants to just tell her now though. She'd accept me... I hope.

Bunny: Sorry, my hyungs are very nosey. JK is another nickname on top of bun.

She's not replying, omg. Each minute that passes feels like eternity.

Is she researching me right now?

Alex: Does anyone actually call you by your real name? 😂 Don't expect me to call you JK, Bunny is permanent at this point.

Bunny: Aish, am I always going to be bunny to you?

Alex: Well, who knows when I'll ever get to know your REAL name, but even if you ever tell me, I'll still probably call you bunny 💛💛

YES. I silently cheer. She didn't find out. She doesn't know who I am. Although a part of me is sad. If she had just found out, things may have been simpler. But things could also go very wrong if she finds out who I am and I'm not ready to risk losing her.

Bunny: Ahhhh, so it would be a waste of time to tell you my real name, huh??? 😄

But on the other hand, I want her to know and know me.... I don't know what to do.

———————————————————————

Hiiiiii 🥰

I was FINALLY able to get a lot of work done and I was able to leave the office earlier than 7-8, so happy updating day! I'm inspired by Jungkook's new selfies and Vlog that came out.

So prepare yourself. 😘